[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no she was asking ratchet to claim the most, i dont recall anyone asking him to claim like she was
So what's the motivation here that you're implying exactly? Flower wants me to claim, so I do so with my second post of the Day Phase, and then because Flower pushed me to claim I send her into the aether for a cycle? Is that your story? Just so I can follow.

Ratchet

Not really a tinfoil, scum Ratchet needs to hit the "bus a team mate button" or else he gets turbo yeeted. Kinda why I didn't wanna go Luka first just in case. Juliet could be a case of Luka honing in on someone he's probably not aligned with or something. Or who knows

An excellent theory, Ultra! Just er, one *small* problem... I was on Luka = Scum since Day 1, so the suspicion on him from me, was in no way reactive to the suspicion on me.​

Ratchet

Does this shit looked aligned to yall @Emil @Ultra

I can go get the D1 stuff that doesn’t seemed aligned either but this especially is not how I expect it to go down if they’re teamed lol
Should *also* be noted that initially, despite having claimed to have a block, the only action he claimed to have done to me was to have investigated Flower. It was only after you claimed your mech that he said he used the block on Polar Bear.

As an aside, he's used the chat on me again today. So I have a new one. No idea why.

As an aside, he's used the chat on me again today. So I have a new one. No idea why.
I don't see benefit in creating chat again with same person. Unless & until he thought it's multi-ball and you from 2nd team, in that case trying to work together might've been the attempt.

Or he trusts you, and got something to tell you, that he can't say here. But i figure he'd have done that already by now.

Okay Vote Luka

Status
Not open for further replies.