Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Full claim? Nah. All that happened over the night was he posted a bunch of reads in there, felt a bit performative to me.
Get it asap. @Luka you better be fast an accurate
I need him to claim to Ratchet. I have circumstantial mech on him
No, it's NAI. All I know is that he can create chats, I don't see his role sheet so it's only his claim that he's a Mason (and Masons aren't confirmed alignment anyway).
Aight he's claimed. All yours.
Does he have a destructive ability?
Not as claimed, no.
Not good. He said his actions didn’t show up in WU.

I hit him with a RC crushed that triggers if he uses a destructive action
So he claims he was blocked, and none of his actions showed. Could be co-incidental but...

As an aside, he claimed to try to investigate Flower. He had Flower in the second tier of his town reads so I don't think I buy it anyway.
I mean
If they're town they were playing really poorly d1 so ofc I did I dont get the logic
They're a good enough player to the point where I felt obligated to cop them. Worst case it confirms a strong town
I don't believe you use a one-shot Cop on Flower who you were already town reading, sorry.
@Dr_Professor83 He just backtracked a bit, said that his roleblock that he didn't claim usage of initially was used on Polar Bear and that the wording of it says he destroys the next ability used.

Make of it what you will.
Not a good angle to push an SR on me
As town or as wolf it doesnt make sense to not use it, I claimed it from the start. As a wolf it would be blatent you ask that next, so nm my alignment it's clearly me forgetting
I'm glad you lied about me not having a destructive action though at first
Roleblock isn't destructive. It's preventative. You only claimed the wording after I'd posted to the thread that you didn't have one. How am I supposed to anticipate that?
Shrugze
I didn't ommit anything except for my usage, and no matter my alignment that's clearly just an error on my part IE: Me forgetting
I begged you to be accurate and tagged you to do so so you would be mindful. If you’re town this kind of slop costs games
Can you like, not though? Literally nothing has come up before now that bite was a destructive action. How the hell would I know that roleblocking is trationally considered preventative and not destructive?
This is not my fault.
Does this shit looked aligned to yall @Emil @Ultra

I can go get the D1 stuff that doesn’t seemed aligned either but this especially is not how I expect it to go down if they’re teamed lol