Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past I’ve treated him as “if he’s town he’ll provided some useful mech at some point and if he’s scum he’ll do nothing”

And it’s gotten me to a very good success rate in the past

@Fujishiro

luka - juliat
ratcher- luka/rippedcal/luka
naomi- luka
juliet-luka
ultra-ratchet
the orca-luka
ripped cal-ratchet
reloaded-luka
lord melkor-juliet
dr prof- luka
pot goblin- luka
xenos-luka
psylocke-ratchet

Luka-8
Ratchet-3
juliat- 2
I thougt that the vig would have taken care of Luka.

In that case, then it should be at Rachet.

Vote lynch Luka

Luka-Ratchet bus theory has to be pretty convoluted since Luka masoned Ratchet D1 @Ultra

Like if Luka flips with a chat maker and we see it in the WU it’s something that I think points in favor of them not being a team

Could scum Luka have played 5D chess and neighbored their teammate out the gate? Maybe? But then Ratchet claimed it and used it to scum read him as early as D1 before it was ever needed I’m pretty sure lol. Bc he was saying how he didn’t like Luka neighboring him with nothing to talk about

This is like, 8D level bussing lol

Then Ratchet also helped catch Luka on the destroy lie where I made Luka claim to Ratchet and then used it to catch Luka and make him back track @Ultra

You’re telling me they did all this chat shit, then Luka fake claimed badly to ratchet, I ask Ratchet if Luka claimed a destructive ability and Ratchet says he didn’t and Luka immediately corrects him in thread and says he does but he misunderstood the terminology

That all seems pretty unaligned lol. Could ratchet his teammate have just said he did claim a destructive lol. This was when Polar and Melkor were getting all the early heat D2

Luka-Ratchet bus theory has to be pretty convoluted since Luka masoned Ratchet D1 @Ultra

Like if Luka flips with a chat maker and we see it in the WU it’s something that I think points in favor of them not being a team

Could scum Luka have played 5D chess and neighbored their teammate out the gate? Maybe? But then Ratchet claimed it and used it to scum read him as early as D1 before it was ever needed I’m pretty sure lol. Bc he was saying how he didn’t like Luka neighboring him with nothing to talk about

Then Ratchet also helped catch Luka on the destroy lie where I made Luka claim to Ratchet and then used it to catch Luka and make him back track @Ultra

You’re telling me they did all this chat shit, then Luka fake claimed badly to ratchet, I ask Ratchet if Luka claimed a destructive ability and Ratchet says he didn’t and Luka immediately corrects him in thread and says he does but he misunderstood the terminology

That all seems pretty unaligned lol. Could ratchet his teammate have just said he did claim a destructive lol. This was when Polar and Melkor were getting all the early heat D2
For you too @Emil

I’m taking the Ratchet-Luka team off the table lol
what if he just a indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.