Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
speak english.

or get lost!

:gonope:
Eevee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Favs

I'm going to be focusing on this group

Ratchet
Blue
Ultra
Reloaded
Psychic
Red Night
Goblin
Yo Tan
Juliet
Xenos
Luka
Assuming no multi ball

Blue - indie, bank it
Ultra - town, or indie at absolute worst
Psychic - town
Yo Tan - town

Xenos & Pot leaning town on them too, Pot less strongly of the two. In a world where Ratchet & Luka are both scum and the plan was to bus Luka I maybe come back and scrutinize Pot a bit more

Rest are null enough to not say anything about

Can someone do a vote count please.
luka and other where not bolded.

here bolded for today

vote lynch juliet
Anyway, I'm an odd night Vig, odd night doctor. Character is the GOAT, Crobat. I can only use either Vig or Doctor at night. Not both. With Vig being destroyed I would be exclusively a doctor. I have a one shot that makes my vig bypass active defences. I also cannot be roleblocked. My doctor is X-shot, Vig is unlimited. I have a final X shot ability which let's me target a person and become immune to their next action. I've only used the Vig so far, which is called Cross Poison.

In terms of how I plan to spend the day, not really anything else to add. Juliet is now a town lean and is no longer in my PoE due to Emil's flip. Speaking of Emil, horrible horrible performance but I'm no longer surprised at this point. Par for the course. If you want my input on my reads or me to elaborate or solve through something I'll be checking into the thread all day.

Vote: Luka

Mostly for posterity. Would probably go for Cal next.
Vote lynch Ratchet

For Kekko!
vote lynch: ratchet

ez
Vote lynch Julliet

I will trust Flower on her Luka's read regarding his thunderdome approach.
Actually

Vote: RippedCal
Vote: Luka

@Ultra I expect a response by the way. Because you agreed with the Gad suspicion. Only read you can really be using then is Emil, and unless you want to tell me that him not really playing and tunneling me for bad reasoning means I should be reading him obvious town, then I don't see how your comment can be genuine. Luka is probably going to be scum, and let's not forget you wanted Flower lynched. So yeah, are you trolling? Is that it? Can't handle being wrong so you decide to troll the rest of the game?
It sure sounds like it lol.

Okie

Vote lynch Luka
Vote Lynch Luka
fella claimed info but refuses to share for some reason, even after Juliet appeared
I skimmed while at work. But basically it seems Luka got caught in 4K lmao. Vote Lynch: Luka

Though it would be nice if Ultra just blasts him with the Rayquaza.

I believe it’s seen as a town kill since the faction kill that failed was directly attributed to the scum team while yours was just shown as a Pokémon move being used on you.

Though I have to ask, is there normally a very small hard limit to the amount of Townies with killing abilities even in Super Role Madness? Like would it really be exceptionally rare for there to be more than 2 even if there’s some conditions attached like limited shots?
I don’t have time to post and read

but we need to lynch Ratchet today

Vote lynch Ratchet

i was rb or something during the night

please do not follow ratchet and lynch another townie!

Eevee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Favs
you got pr?

Assuming no multi ball

Blue - indie, bank it
Ultra - town, or indie at absolute worst
Psychic - town
Yo Tan - town

Xenos & Pot leaning town on them too, Pot less strongly of the two. In a world where Ratchet & Luka are both scum and the plan was to bus Luka I maybe come back and scrutinize Pot a bit more

Rest are null enough to not say anything about
I dont think Yo Tan's claim made sense or the logic he used. I'll go back and check, but seemed far out there/fake imo

Fwiw I agree the strength in his Melkor mech felt a little uncharacteristically strong for what it was but

A.) I think Melkor is probably scum

And B.) like I said I don’t think he’s one for gutsy mech plays as scum. Now someone could have encouraged it but that’s another can of worms

He’s def not in my immediate PoE

Status
Not open for further replies.