Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That vote was at day start and you were basing the change off of a change of direction from Flower (before you could see how hard people were gonna be against Luka today). So denied lol
To be fair, I could see it being him wanting to work along with Flower. Would be a weird choice to position himself like that around Luka and then not lean into voting me.

He also was calling your vig claim clearing so he put himself in a position it would be a bit harder to vote you on.

And I can plausibly see him saying that on you yesterday before he really thinks about the implications of what it’s gonna mean for his positioning today

You mean who else aside from Luka? Think Psychic needs re-examining, but probably Yasheen, Neeko and then someone like Kiku/Melkor.
You think Neeko joins the Polar CFD bc of Ultra’s tag rather than just staying afk like he’d been all day?

(This is assuming a single scum team still)

Kiku I think also shouldn’t be paired with Polar from the D2 stuff where she used the action on him

Ratchet

You think Neeko joins the Polar CFD bc of Ultra’s tag rather than just staying afk like he’d been all day?

(This is assuming a single scum team still)

Kiku I think also shouldn’t be paired with Polar from the D2 stuff where she used the action on him
That's a PoE for everything, not just Mafia.

Ratchet

I’d throw Neeko as possible hostile indie ye. Still mostly looking for mafia solve and then sort the indie out later
I'm probably misleading someone too but I think for the most part Luka/Psychic/Cal/Yasheen/Neeko should contain most of the non-town left. Hopefully by then some mech can clear the rest.

What make you read luka town?
I'm gonna be busy working today and tomoorrow, but the important thing is that you guys need to stop following ratchet's lead.

I'm 100% sure scum roleblock me at night because none of my actions showed up.

Why would scum target me? Because I have them in my PoE, that's why.

Ratchet has been consistently wrong with his town reads, this is not the first time he claimed vig as scum.

The fact that you listen to him makes you scum Naomi. If ratchet flips scum, you're probably his scummate.

I'm probably misleading someone too but I think for the most part Luka/Psychic/Cal/Yasheen/Neeko should contain most of the non-town left. Hopefully by then some mech can clear the rest.
I can still see Yasheen as newbie town (but not married to it)

Psychic is so overly obnoxious it’s hard to see her having this courage as scum for me even if she’s faking and leaning into it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.