Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Read my posts to you and sell me on them being a team
god dem it prof those posts r useless because no push came out of them. what do expect mafia to do, never interact with each other? both luka and ratchet are dirty bussers, some distancing is bound to happen

their main priority was always not each other. i.e the plan today for them was to yeet juliet instead of yeeting each other. luka clearly does not want to yeet ratchet and ratchet is including as many townies as he can in PoE to have directions other than luka

if u think they arent a team this badly then yeet ratchet b4 luka actually, then consider juliet after ratchet

god dem it prof those posts r useless because no push came out of them. what do expect mafia to do, never interact with each other? both luka and ratchet are dirty bussers, some distancing is bound to happen

their main priority was always not each other. i.e the plan today for them was to yeet juliet instead of yeeting each other. luka clearly does not want to yeet ratchet and ratchet is including as many townies as he can in PoE to have directions other than luka

if u think they arent a team this badly then yeet ratchet b4 luka actually, then consider juliet after ratchet
So you aren’t even reading what I’m telling you. Cool. Impossible to work with in good faith then.

My contention is that if they’re teammates the Luka destructive ability botch shouldn’t happen like that (as ratchet would have his role and know Luka has a destructive when first answering me)

Status
Not open for further replies.