[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Nat, this is the closest thing I’ve had to a gut feeling all game.
there is no gut feeling we know she's scum lmfao.
Look around you man, scum are trying to go for nat because we got one of them sussed i assume.
im sticking to sera, flowers deal is good. i watch over nw,nw watches over her, tomorrow we decide the rest.

Why would scum/mafia go after a survivor? think about that, she went for al knowing he claimed surv. scum dont do that, sure Al was working with town or whatever, but he is not priority.

Zara seems genuine with his claim, so I think I was wrong about Sera and he is scum. So him. But you can decide.
now youre wrong? You lynched nat even tho she said everything. You can tell queen to decide but how will we know anyone went for sera? For all we know he will be alive and kicking tomorrow and claim to have been protected or something. This was a sure kill.

I dont like how adamant you were about not getting him lynched.

Sniff I'll protect Flower so that means I use 2 of my project.

@Cobra. Track Seraphoenix or Jew D Boy one of them might be scum
Yeah do that. Im on NW tonight, might change my mind later but thats the plan.
Post automatically merged:

why are you trying to send him to someone who is probably getting killed tonight, neutral?
@Cobra. track jew d boy and check if he visited seth or sera
Because he might not be and this could be a bluff from scum saying that he will get visited/killed tonight, id rather someone actually determine for good if he is scum, even if its wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.