[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I mean Cal and Psychic are too. And it Ekko’s whole legacy.

Not that I think the group of you 3 & his ghosts are very threatening to getting him lynched by yourselves but it’s not like it’s only you which you’re acting like.

Fwiw IF Cal is scum is my best guess explanation for why Ratchet isn’t flipped yet bc a ratchet flip probably spells big trouble for a scum Cal.
You don't think Ultra and Ekko can get me lynched?

Also before I forget this, I need to correct my claim. My doctor isn't actually a doctor, it's a self protect. Used in conjunction with my other multi X shot ability it basically makes me immune at night every odd cycle. The fact I wasn't counterclaimed is potentially interesting as far as town protective utility goes.
This is me, the Jailkeeper lel.

You think they still look teamed?
I suppose my question to you would be why you think Ratchet deigning to push scum starting on Day 2 - when the scum lynch was already essentially guaranteed, is clearing. Is it really out of the question he sets up a bus for...Day 3 into the game? No.

I cans see the argument that the masoning thing is too convoluted to come from partners

Ratchet

Basically I was saying I agreed you with but I’m not putting him as scum which is what the original “why you defending Luka” comment to him felt like it was an accusation of
But I was very clear on what that was - Ultra tanking his play to ingratiate himself back to scum. After pushing Polar it's exactly what he would need.

The last line coming from a guy calling my flip fake when Fuji himself confirmed no bastard elements has no meaning, sorry.

You should wonder more why Naomi and me were targetted before you. There is your answer.
Actually, the host said he "couldn't answer that question", lol

But I was very clear on what that was - Ultra tanking his play to ingratiate himself back to scum. After pushing Polar it's exactly what he would need.
Bro we’re going in circles lol. That wasn’t a response to you so much as me explaining my position to Flower who the original post was to. It was giving further context for the observers in the room not for you

Ratchet

I suppose my question to you would be why you think Ratchet deigning to push scum starting on Day 2 - when the scum lynch was already essentially guaranteed, is clearing. Is it really out of the question he sets up a bus for...Day 3 into the game? No.

I cans see the argument that the masoning thing is too convoluted to come from partners
I was saying Luka was scum since Day 1. Again, shows how much attention you've been paying here.

Can we stop listening to this guy please?

Is Flower suddenly arguing fake write ups don't exist in SRM, after I postulated the existance of a fake write up

Boy sure sounds convenient!

Question for the room - what did Flower's game removal accomplish for scum?

Ratchet

I consider you cleared from being partner with Luka because he made a chat with you which made him immune from his abilities and you used it to push him. Only angle to lynch you potentially is that your are Serial.
He made two chats with me by the day. Day 3 he made another one, I think I mentioned that somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.