Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I have returned
Neither Cal nor Ratchet should be the path today tbh

Cal I read as town, putting a vote on polar and helping to kickstart a cfd with 45 mins left just feels fundementally opposite to what I know from his scum playstyle. Ultra is right in that he had no reason to do anything there and could've easily just afk'd the thread

Ratchy I feel is town as well so a lynch on the fella needs to be a bit more sturdy, if he is indeed scum I feel the best way to deal with that is to give him more rope to hang himself if you know what I mean.
:endthis:

I’m not done with work yet, but fuck it this has been on my mind.

@RippedCal Is your ability something it wouldn’t make sense for a townie to have a passive that lets them resist it? I mentioned it earlier but I used Skill Swap to redirect you to Lord Melkor.

So I’m thinking we could ask him to reveal his passive first and then you can confirm if that’s the action you used.

No one has claimed to RB you (and I don’t see why scum would choose you to RB over other players more widely town read) so if he doesn’t have the passive to resist your ability it wouldn’t make sense.

if he is indeed scum I feel the best way to deal with that is to give him more rope to hang himself if you know what I mean.
This line of thought is why he always beats me in LyLo. It’ll be too late and he’ll have done more damage.

The rope is this Cal flip. If Ratchet is town I trust his read. If Cal flips town then that was Ratchet’s bit of rope

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This line of thought is why he always beats me in LyLo. It’ll be too late and he’ll have done more damage.

The rope is this Cal flip. If Ratchet is town I trust his read. If Cal flips town then that was Ratchet’s bit of rope
We don't need to wait till lylo to reassess
Or a flip on someone who is more than likely gonna flip town
:choppawhat:

Even then I don't see it as enough rope cause knowin Ratchy he'd be able to talk his way out of it especially if a more tempting path reveals itself on the way

I'm reminded of Rej in metal gear where the fella was playing a great game but all the little pieces came together for a solid, confident lynch. Keep puttin the pressure on and he'll either prove town or start to crack and reveal himself as scum, or he'll get self resolved by a faction kill if he gets on point with his enough

Best path imo is the safe path which would be to get @Lord Melkor's full claim and go from there as there's a high chance of slipping at that point if he's scum

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Goes without saying but I highly doubt Coach faked her flip there as well, if this game was bastard then it would be plausable as a fake flip there would be Fooj directly lying to us

But since this game isn't bastard I'd say the simple explanation is the right one

We don't need to wait till lylo to reassess
Or a flip on someone who is more than likely gonna flip town
:choppawhat:

Even then I don't see it as enough rope cause knowin Ratchy he'd be able to talk his way out of it especially if a more tempting path reveals itself on the way

I'm reminded of Rej in metal gear where the fella was playing a great game but all the little pieces came together for a solid, confident lynch. Keep puttin the pressure on and he'll either prove town or start to crack and reveal himself as scum, or he'll get self resolved by a faction kill if he gets on point with his enough

Best path imo is the safe path which would be to get @Lord Melkor's full claim and go from there as there's a high chance of slipping at that point if he's scum
I want Melkor’s claim anyway. But no, it won’t be enough rope, and scum won’t kill me & Ultra in the same night if Cal flips town with Ratchet on tomorrows menu.

And by ly/lo I don’t mean taking those two to ly/lo necessarily. Last game I played I pussyfooted on Ultra & Ratchet vs Magic for too many days and by the time they were both flipped the damage had put us into Ly/Lo and then we lost.

I’d rather sort it and solve while we have plenty of cushion to make mistakes

I’m not done with work yet, but fuck it this has been on my mind.

@RippedCal Is your ability something it wouldn’t make sense for a townie to have a passive that lets them resist it? I mentioned it earlier but I used Skill Swap to redirect you to Lord Melkor.

So I’m thinking we could ask him to reveal his passive first and then you can confirm if that’s the action you used.

No one has claimed to RB you (and I don’t see why scum would choose you to RB over other players more widely town read) so if he doesn’t have the passive to resist your ability it wouldn’t make sense.
I used one action yesterday and it didn't go through which was fairly shocking to me

It's since been refunded

My guess is that I was commuted or blocked

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I want Melkor’s claim anyway. But no, it won’t be enough rope, and scum won’t kill me & Ultra in the same night if Cal flips town with Ratchet on tomorrows menu.

And by ly/lo I don’t mean taking those two to ly/lo necessarily. Last game I played I pussyfooted on Ultra & Ratchet vs Magic for too many days and by the time they were both flipped the damage had put us into Ly/Lo and then we lost.

I’d rather sort it and solve while we have plenty of cushion to make mistakes
Aye we do have a lot of cushion with 21 players with 3-4 scum left at most

Doesn't mean we have to make mistakes though, and lynching town cal and following it up by lynching a potentially town ratchet would be a pretty big one as we lose two very capable players that way

If we have the cushion the best way to use it would be to play the safe way for 1-3 days while puttin pressure where it needs to be during the journey

Status
Not open for further replies.