Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like some of you are acting like Cal's vite on Polar there is bus of the century. As scum he either watches the CFD happen and runs the risk of a massive confirmed town block, or he tries to get ahead of it. He then uses it to make himself look great in comparison to others and then pushes them off the back of it. It's how scum should be playing it. Sure he could join Gad there but given he barely commented on the wagon before then he would just be looking awful long-term.

Then come Day 2 he says the Gad wagon is awful which is his first meaningful comment on said wagon, and leaves his analysis as that. He gets very overeager pushing things because he's now got the thread standing to do so, none of this is bad play imo. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but ti me I think there's a very clear line of logic to his play where he's scum that would ultimately be to the benefit of his team. So if it turns out that scum just rolled along the floor and watched it all happen then they're not a threat to winning at all. If Cal ends up being town Melkor would go straight to immediate PoE because Cal is really the only slot left that, if scum, did anything to affect the game.

That's what I'm basing my PoV on, I don't think it's unreasonable or requires anything especially convoluted.
Enjoy your wooden spoon robokid

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I really get it from all sides lol. Everyone else hates me for not voting you for 3 days and you aren’t happy with me either 💀
Where did I say that? I don't know why you and Ultra are assuming emotions on my part when I think what I'm offering is reasonable. You, just yesterday, agreed that having a buffer of scum lynches makes it more worthwhile to flipping me, you're already wavering on the "Luka and Ratchet is never a bus" angle and so the longer it goes on the more damaging it's going to be. I know that you'll listen to my legacy after I'm dead too even if you don't follow it 1:1 which is all I can ask. There's no problem here on my part.

Where did I say that? I don't know why you and Ultra are assuming emotions on my part when I think what I'm offering is reasonable. You, just yesterday, agreed that having a buffer of scum lynches makes it more worthwhile to flipping me, you're already wavering on the "Luka and Ratchet is never a bus" angle and so the longer it goes on the more damaging it's going to be. I know that you'll listen to my legacy after I'm dead too even if you don't follow it 1:1 which is all I can ask. There's no problem here on my part.
I just assumed it was frustration with me lol (bc people usually are in these games!)

The most sus part of ratchet is he's completely ignored the multiple testimonials that support that the vote on Polar is something I wouldn't do and have more recently actually done the complete opposite

He seems hella desperate to get this through and won't listen to the more sensible players because he's stuck in a tunnel and has rigid reads which I associate more with scum

Hopefully he isn't but there's a chance yeah

Ratchet

Also think Cal's conclusion that I'm town off of Luka is another fake thought of his - from his perspective as town I'd be using the credit from that bus to push another townie and he even argued that it was possible for me earlier in the day, no good reason for him to be assuming I'm town coming off the strength of his conviction Day 2 and 3 on my slot.

He overextended on me a bit last year in a game too where he was scum and he ended up getting got for it so would expect him to be a but more cautious here if he was scum pushing but

But he does have history of getting caught up overextending trying to lynch me

Also think Cal's conclusion that I'm town off of Luka is another fake thought of his - from his perspective as town I'd be using the credit from that bus to push another townie and he even argued that it was possible for me earlier in the day, no good reason for him to be assuming I'm town coming off the strength of his conviction Day 2 and 3 on my slot.
You should stop thinking

You're not very good at it

Ratchet

He overextended on me a bit last year in a game too where he was scum and he ended up getting got for it so would expect him to be a but more cautious here if he was scum pushing but

But he does have history of getting caught up overextending trying to lynch me
A couple more posts is all you need to transition into voting me. Almost there.

Ratchet

If Cal flips Town then yeah get me out, then probably Melkor, then AM. Not sure who would be left after that. Ultra would probably just be town in this scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.