Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Look at Slowbro getting his lynch while everyone is shouting not to listen to me. HMMMM
Even if Melkor flips town you could tell these people to lynch someone and they'd go do it. Regardless of what you end up being, you're going to lose the game for town, charitably I think you're indie because I don't think town you would see, say, Flower and still think she's scum. Indie is a good explanation for your play in general.

Even if Melkor flips town you could tell these people to lynch someone and they'd go do it. Regardless of what you end up being, you're going to lose the game for town, charitably I think you're indie because I don't think town you would see, say, Flower and still think she's scum. Indie is a good explanation for your play in general.
Another bad read.

Lies. They would lynch me because I've led them into chaos and destruction.

Only players like Flower can get away with lynching townies and being forgiven for it, and you.

Ratchet

The answer was in the post. There is no clear strategy/motivation for what he's doing, he's not as boxed in as you say he is and what he's doing now isn't any different to his usual (admittedly scummy feeling) play. Makes little sense to me as scum that he clears me from being scum with Luka when apparently townies (according to you) think I'd bus him like that.

So why probably? You've established he does this often
I don't really care if I lose to extreme and unnecessary bussing

I think it's an embarassing way to win

Would rather just put him as town and flame him if he ends up being scum while reaping the plaudits for calling him being on his scum meta

Ratchet

Lies. They would lynch me because I've led them into chaos and destruction.

Only players like Flower can get away with lynching townies and being forgiven for it, and you.
I don't think you believe this. You were also scum reading Gad btw. You seem to be forgetting that.

The answer was in the post. There is no clear strategy/motivation for what he's doing, he's not as boxed in as you say he is and what he's doing now isn't any different to his usual (admittedly scummy feeling) play. Makes little sense to me as scum that he clears me from being scum with Luka when apparently townies (according to you) think I'd bus him like that.
Wow what a nothing burger fake read of Melkor

I don't think you believe this. You were also scum reading Gad btw. You seem to be forgetting that.
The problem Ratchet is you prematurely trying to insist to these lemmings I'm going to lead them to a path of destruction and get away with it or something

But I haven't been responsible for a single mislynch.

I don't think you believe that I'd get off Scott free with mislynching you. I think you're rather trying to build consensus that I'm a loonie indie because ????????

Of course these NPCs will just go right along with the narrative that I'm not only Indi, but they will also suddenly pretend to believe that they wouldn't be sucking Indi cock if I was a different player and act concerned.

*Cough* Blue *cough*

Of course these NPCs will just go right along with the narrative that I'm not only Indi, but they will also suddenly pretend to believe that they wouldn't be sucking Indi cock if I was a different player and act concerned.

*Cough* Blue *cough*
I know why I’d be alive but why do you think you’re alive if Ratchet is scum? And why did Naomi get ganked bc she was town reading Ratchet hard lol

Scum have had 3 nights to kill you now if you’re on the money on everything

Ratchet

Wow what a nothing burger fake read of Melkor

The problem Ratchet is you prematurely trying to insist to these lemmings I'm going to lead them to a path of destruction and get away with it or something

But I haven't been responsible for a single mislynch.

I don't think you believe that I'd get off Scott free with mislynching you. I think you're rather trying to build consensus that I'm a loonie indie because ????????
You might not have been responsible for a single mislynch, but if you had your way, you would have been twice over, first on Flower and then second on me. You also were a big defender of Luka. And I also know, from recent experience, that when you push your mislynches you aren't going to revise your reads much.

The last paragraph is silly. There is no real consequence there because you're not going to be Mafia. Indie is my way of reconciling your read on Flower/me and Luka because otherwise I'm left with trying to explain how you ever think Luka claiming to have investigated Flower was a good target.

As for Melkor if he's scum then the scum team has just done nothing to help themselves in which case it would be a "lynch Red Night/AM and call it a day" deal. If that's the solution then I'm not worried, and I'm not worried about Melkor endgaming anyone either.

Cal on the other hand pushed Xenos, Flower, myself, had little to nothing to say around Luka, his pushes have been probably all town since Day 1 which yes fits the profile of scum that looked to make the most of his mate's death especially because assuming that Polar was going to be buried in short order made sense. In contrast what has Melkor done? The angle would be how he started the day last time lynching Juliet over Luka off the back if Flower's read, which if scum is so sloppy and careless given everyone else was voting Luka. So that's why he's "lean town". In truth it's not so much that I think he's town on his own merits, just that I think the scum case for him would require him, and the team at large, to not even really be trying to affect anything. Elaborate enough for you now?

I know why I’d be alive but why do you think you’re alive if Ratchet is scum? And why did Naomi get ganked bc she was town reading Ratchet hard lol

Scum have had 3 nights to kill you now if you’re on the money on everything
They probably figured out they can't, after night 1. Not without significant resources expenditure. Which is why Ratchet is seething and going with the Indi angle.

Ratchet

Like some of you are acting like Cal's vite on Polar there is bus of the century. As scum he either watches the CFD happen and runs the risk of a massive confirmed town block, or he tries to get ahead of it. He then uses it to make himself look great in comparison to others and then pushes them off the back of it. It's how scum should be playing it. Sure he could join Gad there but given he barely commented on the wagon before then he would just be looking awful long-term.

Then come Day 2 he says the Gad wagon is awful which is his first meaningful comment on said wagon, and leaves his analysis as that. He gets very overeager pushing things because he's now got the thread standing to do so, none of this is bad play imo. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but ti me I think there's a very clear line of logic to his play where he's scum that would ultimately be to the benefit of his team. So if it turns out that scum just rolled along the floor and watched it all happen then they're not a threat to winning at all. If Cal ends up being town Melkor would go straight to immediate PoE because Cal is really the only slot left that, if scum, did anything to affect the game.

That's what I'm basing my PoV on, I don't think it's unreasonable or requires anything especially convoluted.

Ratchet

They probably figured out they can't, after night 1. Not without significant resources expenditure. Which is why Ratchet is seething and going with the Indi angle.
You think I'm seething? I'm telling you that you're free to go get your lynch, ask Orof to vote me and he will in no time. If you're that confident, go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.