[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why did you say you can only use doctor or vig at night and not both, isn't that inherently the case if you're odd/even night of each?
I'm odd night only both, as I said in my claim. I said I could only use one or the other because my role says I can only use one or the other.

Ratchet

I claimed I had an ability destroyed before my Vig claim so no not really. Though I do have to say, this conversation went along the same lines I figured it would.

Let's get to brass tacks. You going to vote me/push for my lynch today? Ultra is a +1 vote for you. Prof will take no convincing at all. It won't get any easier than this.

I claimed I had an ability destroyed before my Vig claim so no not really. Though I do have to say, this conversation went along the same lines I figured it would.

Let's get to brass tacks. You going to vote me/push for my lynch today? Ultra is a +1 vote for you. Prof will take no convincing at all. It won't get any easier than this.
No ill probably vote for Melkor

Ratchet

And yet your case on me was self admittedly omgus. But you've persisted with it all game.

Sad and washed player!
No, you said it was OMGUS. Had nothing to do with my reasoning. I could go through each post of yours that I've felt was fake, performative or otherwise not a real thought you would have, but I don't really feel like spending hours doing so. I don't expect the entire scum team to be sitting around doing nothing but waiting for town to catch them.

No, you said it was OMGUS. Had nothing to do with my reasoning. I could go through each post of yours that I've felt was fake, performative or otherwise not a real thought you would have, but I don't really feel like spending hours doing so. I don't expect the entire scum team to be sitting around doing nothing but waiting for town to catch them.
You should waste your time doing that so I can laugh at your for wasting your time when the game is over ya bum

Status
Not open for further replies.