Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to win. I wouldn’t no life and waste so much time posting here if I didn’t care a LOT about winning these stupid meaningless games lol.

But I also especially don’t want to lose to someone who took a bunch of shots at me. Bc it would eat me alive lol
Not mutually exclusive.

You know I'm town and you're voting me because I hurt your feelings.

It's okay.

Just stop trying to pretend otherwise, it's nauseating.

The most insulting thing is ever thinking I’d not play to my wincon in this games. Do I let emotions have some sway? Yeah but I try harder to win than just about anyone to the point of stressing myself out way too much

Anyway. I promise I did not vote you thinking you’re town.

Although at this stage I’m just gonna take the Melkor yeet. If you’re scum, I mean I hope it’s worth it lol. I’m sure to you it will be

Vote lynch Melkor

I don't dislike it i just said this was a good distraction as id rather not confront it as I lost my mum a few months ago
I’ll be real I was setting you up to say something really mean bc I guessed something like that but I’m sorry for even thinking about going there.

I’m also sorry for your loss. I think I’m having one of my bad bipolar episodes rn.

I’ll be real I was setting you up to say something really mean bc I guessed something like that but I’m sorry for even thinking about going there.

I’m also sorry for your loss. I think I’m having one of my bad bipolar episodes rn.
If being mean about that makes you feel better then be my guest, I've numbed myself to it

Anyway, onward with the game, sorry for getting drug into this awful mud lol. I’m retiring for real after this. Gonna ask Tac to delete me lol
If you do retire I’ll miss you dude. Tbh I’ve been feeling a bit guilty about my performance in the Re:Zero game. I was town but I did nothing to earn anyone’s trust and it bit me hard. I got lazy, that’s all there is to it.

So I’ve been glad to be back and use this game as a bit of a redemption. And I think I’ve found a better balance between working full-time, playing mafia, and my other hobbies like watching anime and playing videogames.

So for me my interest in mafia has been reignited. I’m really looking forward to stuff like Weebs now (even though I know it’ll be waaaaay harder to keep up with lol).

If there’s any advice I could give you, I’d just say don’t be afraid to tell a mod if it looks like a flame war with personal attacks and shit is starting. It is not your job to mediate and if that is affecting your mental health that’s all the more reason to leave it to someone who can just give one warning and put an end to it. If someone calls you a snitch for it, fuck them. Do what’s best for you my dude.

If you do retire I’ll miss you dude. Tbh I’ve been feeling a bit guilty about my performance in the Re:Zero game. I was town but I did nothing to earn anyone’s trust and it bit me hard. I got lazy, that’s all there is to it.

So I’ve been glad to be back and use this game as a bit of a redemption. And I think I’ve found a better balance between working full-time, playing mafia, and my other hobbies like watching anime and playing videogames.

So for me my interest in mafia has been reignited. I’m really looking forward to stuff like Weebs now (even though I know it’ll be waaaaay harder to keep up with lol).

If there’s any advice I could give you, I’d just say don’t be afraid to tell a mod if it looks like a flame war with personal attacks and shit is starting. It is not your job to mediate and if that is affecting your mental health that’s all the more reason to leave it to someone who can just give one warning and put an end to it. If someone calls you a snitch for it, fuck them. Do what’s best for you my dude.
I love the community overall and no doubt have some fun playing mafia. Usually when I’m scum. And on my good months mafia is okay for me lol.

But I inevitably get put into a game during a bad spell or I let the game put me into a bad spell, which is stupid bc it’s a silly game with a bunch of dummies over the internet so I shouldn’t give a rip (with all my love to all you dummies lol)

And I also feel really bad when I feel like that’s bogging down or ruining the game for others besides it giving me a shit time lol.

I’ve been wanting to transition to hosting vs playing but inevitably someone talks me into a game as long as it’s an option lol. Then I potentially get this which is overall probably no good for anybody lol. Definitely not me when I’m letting time I should be spending with my freaking mom be ruined by being tilted over a game I’m caring way too much about

I love the community overall and no doubt have some fun playing mafia. Usually when I’m scum. And on my good months mafia is okay for me lol.

But I inevitably get put into a game during a bad spell or I let the game put me into a bad spell, which is stupid bc it’s a silly game with a bunch of dummies over the internet so I shouldn’t give a rip (with all my love to all you dummies lol)

And I also feel really bad when I feel like that’s bogging down or ruining the game for others besides it giving me a shit time lol.

I’ve been wanting to transition to hosting vs playing but inevitably someone talks me into a game as long as it’s an option lol. Then I potentially get this which is overall probably no good for anybody lol. Definitely not me when I’m letting time I should be spending with my freaking mom be ruined by being tilted over a game I’m caring way too much about
If you ever do host I wouldn’t mind helping you out perhaps. It could be fun to see that side of the game.

I’d love to use Mafia to shine a light on some underrated series I love like Undead Unluck, or have a crazy meme game based on Metal Gear Rising XD

Might have to set the player count lower for stuff like that but whatever.

He’s the good news boys. I’m feeling much better not after running the gauntlet of homicidal rage (no one check my pm with Fuji bc I may have threatened actual murder in there), depression, and have entered the manic state of zen in the course of an hour.

Disregard the previous bullshit to come out of my mouth the last 10 or so pages

If you ever do host I wouldn’t mind helping you out perhaps. It could be fun to see that side of the game.

I’d love to use Mafia to shine a light on some underrated series I love like Undead Unluck, or have a crazy meme game based on Metal Gear Rising XD

Might have to set the player count lower for stuff like that but whatever.
Lol I’ve got so many set ups I’ve mostly cooked that are sitting around bc I just never decided to go ahead and run anyway of them.

I need to read Undead Unluck still lol

Status
Not open for further replies.