Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Ah I see how it is

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Anyway I think I've decided on who to scan today.

Need to target low posters now

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
And some high posters still

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
You're just bending over backwards to please Ratchet, don't pretend this isn't what you're doing tbh.
Posts like this are what make me think he's just playing a character here, it's not a reasonable slice of deduction at all. Trying to please me by putting me into a thunderdome, it doesn't line up with what he's saying.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Why? I've outlined my thought process pretty much every step of the way. Is it because Ultra says so?
No, this was my own conclusion

It is mostly lingering from the interactions from the start of the phase, where I felt you drove an agenda that didn't align with my perspective and in a very disingenious way.
Since then you've been fleshing out your thoughts more, but it is the way you're going against Ultra when I just believe him to be Town

Ratchet

β€Ž
No you don't. These are Olympian mental gymnastics to avoid confronting conflicts in your world view, because you don't wanna disappoint a specific player.
To be specific I think Ultra is trying to upset Prof enough here to get him to capitulate and vote for me first, through attacking his character and integrity. As town ultra would not only have to actually believe this, he'd have to be entirely ignorant of what prof's stated solution actually means for me. Hint: it's not a good thing for scum Ratchet.

To be specific I think Ultra is trying to upset Prof enough here to get him to capitulate and vote for me first, through attacking his character and integrity. As town ultra would not only have to actually believe this, he'd have to be entirely ignorant of what prof's stated solution actually means for me. Hint: it's not a good thing for scum Ratchet.
You can blast Lultra btw. Iβ€˜m green lighting this.

Ratchet

β€Ž
No, this was my own conclusion

It is mostly lingering from the interactions from the start of the phase, where I felt you drove an agenda that didn't align with my perspective and in a very disingenious way.
Since then you've been fleshing out your thoughts more, but it is the way you're going against Ultra when I just believe him to be Town
I've been fleshing out my thoughts from the start. Help me understand this - you took issue with what I was saying because you didn't have the same point of view, despite you admitting (and insisting on, in fact) that you're arguing from a position of ignorance? This line of reasoning only really works if you ca say that, in a world where I'm town, my reasoning and point of view on Ultra doesn't make sense. Are you able to qualify that?

Status
Not open for further replies.