Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a decent chance yo tan could be scum

I don't know why he isn't just assuming he was roleblocked now since he's the tracker?

Think he dug a hole by expecting me to go somewhere, framing me and then just using misdirection as reason when I flip Town

Me going anywhere didn't happen though

The RPS thing never happened

Idgaf about his AtE. No claim=out. He knows how that works, so I‘m just voting him out today.
I already said I'll claim once you qualify how your lie that I'm a dirty busser aligns with what I would have done here because as far as I'm concerned it would be the first time I've ever CFD'd an opponent that had no reason to die

If you can do that I'll claim, you're the one stopping me claiming now. You can also just admit it was a spiteful lie used to dirty my slot and I've never done this before, that would work too and I would claim in that instance.

You dont get to force me to claim before you've answered these things which I asked from you days ago.

In any case.

Town core: Prif, Yo Tan, Sallu, Yasheen
Town leans: Ratchet, Kiku, Juliet, AM.
Slight Town: Mango, Psychic.
Indies: Lultra, Ali.

PoE: The rest.

Moved Psychic down because she's afk'ing ever since she failed to "save Luka". Can easily come from her as Town, too, but I'm not willing to ignore such things.

Vote lynch Cal

the moral grandstanding is getting old. I care not for your petty squabbles.
this isn't a petty squabble

why do you think I should just let someone lie about me and then demand me to full claim?

I think it's pretty fair that I've said Ill full claim if they provide receipts and prove me wrong, no?

You've already said I'm town so what are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.