[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 pages of boring content
So far I like how Orca and Naomi are playing
Interesting, most people are town reading him. What do you make of it?
Why are you voting me then? Indie hunting?
I didn't say the game is boring. I said the 40 first pages are boring.
Events always happening when I'm not here.
Wagons are Polar or me today.

Started isoing Red Night, mostly complaints and i activity excuses. He has been rolling scum a lot recently so may be not motivated if he rolled scum again.

this isn't a petty squabble

why do you think I should just let someone lie about me and then demand me to full claim?

I think it's pretty fair that I've said Ill full claim if they provide receipts and prove me wrong, no?

You've already said I'm town so what are you doing?
I was leaning town on you solely because you were being a big enough bitch that it would be unlikely to be coming from scum. At this point, however, I think you are milking it. Your only response to a strange reaction in regards to YTW's ability is "nah I can't do that", so it is only reasonable to expect you to claim. Why should anyone believe you saying "NO NO NO I CAN CONFIRM MYSELF" at this point?

@Ratchet
I was leaning town on you solely because you were being a big enough bitch that it would be unlikely to be coming from scum. At this point, however, I think you are milking it. Your only response to a strange reaction in regards to YTW's ability is "nah I can't do that", so it is only reasonable to expect you to claim. Why should anyone believe you saying "NO NO NO I CAN CONFIRM MYSELF" at this point?
That's not true at all. Demonstrably untrue infact.

In the Chunin Exams game, The situation with Ultra trying to get scum Polar lynched D1 was very similar, and there scum Cal tried to deflect to Pot and then to me

So there is precedence for Scum Cal not bussing even a little in a very similar situation
Here is you giving reasons outside of "whining" for town reading me.

Did you forget this or was this just white knighting?

Also I've already said I'll full claim.

I'm just waiting for Flower to play her part, it shouldn't hard for her at all.

If she wants to stall the game that's on her

Here is you giving reasons outside of "whining" for town reading me.

Did you forget this or was this just white knighting?
That was technically a post in your defense, however I made it out of fairness. In my eyes, while it balanced out the arguments of those who insisted you were the bussing master supreme(which is ME btw), it did not overpower them. It did not mean I was town reading you. I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.

what does mean I was not town reading you, is that

Power Whip was used on ???​
this was me redirecting Ultra to you as soon as he said he had Rayquaza

That was technically a post in your defense, however I made it out of fairness. In my eyes, while it balanced out the arguments of those who insisted you were the bussing master supreme(which is ME btw), it did not overpower them. It did not mean I was town reading you. I'm sorry if you interpreted it that way.

Based Kiku.

Also I've already said I'll full claim.

I'm just waiting for Flower to play her part, it shouldn't hard for her at all.

If she wants to stall the game that's on her
Okay I don't give a shit about, AGAIN, your petty squabbles with confirmed town. My vote stays on you til you claim. Wish Ultra didn't fake me out so you'd be blown up already. etc

Ok and what are your conclusions from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.