Speculations Zoro has to surpass Mihawk in Elbaf

Will Zoro surpass Mihawk in Elbaf?

• Total voters
Dont fucking waste everyones time with your bullshit.

Shanks as kid has a sword
Vs shikki used a sword
Vs wb as a kid with buggy used a sword
Had many sword duels with mihawk as a sword
Has a named sword called gryphon
Reached for his sword vs ace
Ace novel says when his coc isnt enough he reaches for his sword
Blocks wb with his sword
Blocks akainu with his sword
Challenges marineford raising his sword.

You... what if he pulls out a gun

close this fuckin trash thread
Reading comprehension = 0

Yes i agree your reading comprehension is disgustingly bad
cabaji used fire spinning tops and was on a unicycle and was still classed as a swordsman.
Youre talking shit.
Being the World’s Greatest Swordsman means that you’re the greatest at swordsmanship... not that you’re stronger than anyone who has ever touched a sword...

If Fujitora beat Mihawk by summoning a large meteor, would that make Fujitora the best swordsman? There is no logic here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Being the World’s Greatest Swordsman means that you’re the greatest at swordsmanship... not that you’re stronger than anyone who has ever touched a sword...

If Fujitora beat Mihawk by summoning a large meteor, would that make Fujitora the best swordsman? There is no logic here.
His title is worlds strongest swordsman. Hes the strongest of all swordsman.

Wrong...

We need to stop spreading this false narrative.
世界最強の剣士 Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi
世界最強の男 Sekai Saikyō no Otoko

HA001

If Fujitora beat Mihawk with a meteor, is Fujitora now the WSS?
How is fujitora gonna beat mihawk with a meteor when doffy and law dealt with it ?

Strongest at swordsmanship
Haki goes part and parcel with swordsmanship
which is why mihawk trained zoro in haki and not new techniques and the fact that zoro is still using the same techniques (oni giri sanzen sekai) that got neg diffed by mihawk.
Post automatically merged:

Wrong...

We need to stop spreading this false narrative.
世界最強の剣士 Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi
世界最強の男 Sekai Saikyō no Otoko
HEY HEY STOP TALKING SHIT IT MEANS WB IS STRONGEST AT BEING MAN

HEY HEY STOP TALKING SHIT IT MEANS WB IS STRONGEST AT BEING MAN
I’m literally laughing right now too funny

What’s hard to understand that being a stronger swordsman than someone doesn’t mean that you’re stronger than them in every aspect? If you and me have a sword duel and I shoot you with a gun, am I the stronger swordsman?
If you’re primary tool is your Swordsmanship and you use a gun as a side tool then yes you are a better swordsman by One Piece standards.

Now that Mihawk is being hunted by the Marines, he obviously won’t be Zoro’s main fight during the final war, and it wouldn’t make sense for Zoro to fight Mihawk in Laugh Tale since the SHs will obviously be fighting the BBP there. So Zoro has to surpass Mihawk in the arc before Laugh Tale, aka Elbaf. After Elbaf, Shiryu will kill Mihawk, so Zoro and Shiryu will have to fight each other to determine who is really the WSS. Zoro will prove himself superior to Mihawk in Elbaf, along with Luffy and Usopp proving themselves superior to Shanks and Yasopp. Agree or disagree?

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Rosella.Fiamingo @TheAncientCenturion @Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Zowo @Light D Lamperouge @Sentinel @Chrono @MonsterZoro @playa4321 @Erkan12
But Shiryu is not a pure swordsman...he has other abilities apart from swordsmanship so how would Zoro defeating him prove anything?
:choppawhat:

“by One Piece standards?” You mean your headcanon standards?
LMAOOOO
:milaugh:

Swordsmen in One Piece :
Diamante - Flintlock Pistol, Spiked canon balls, iron umbrella

Brook - music which causes hallucinations

Cavendish- falling asleep summoning a demon

Cabaji - Rides a unicycles, spits fire , throws spinning tops,

shall I continue ???? Or would you like some more of my head canon

HA001

Fujitora and Law can be swordsman that are worse than Mihawk at swordsmanship, but stronger overall
Why is zoro still using the same techniques (oni giri sanzen sekai) that mihawk neg diffed if wss is just swordsmanship ?
Why is zoros training for 2 years haki and physical strength if wss is just swordsmanship ?

But Shiryu is not a pure swordsman...he has other abilities apart from swordsmanship so how would Zoro defeating him prove anything?
:choppawhat:
LMFAO YOU JUST BODIED HIM WITH HIS OWN BULLSHIT