Speculations Zoro has to surpass Mihawk in Elbaf

Will Zoro surpass Mihawk in Elbaf?

• Total voters
But Shiryu is not a pure swordsman...he has other abilities apart from swordsmanship so how would Zoro defeating him prove anything?
:choppawhat:
The world won’t know about Shiryu’s dirty trick
Post automatically merged:

Why is zoro still using the same techniques (oni giri sanzen sekai) that mihawk neg diffed if wss is just swordsmanship ?
Why is zoros training for 2 years haki and physical strength if wss is just swordsmanship ?
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO YOU JUST BODIED HIM WITH HIS OWN BULLSHIT
He can refine his techniques

If oda ends up killing shanks and yasopp too i dont see why he cant kill mihawk off. Especially if he ends up going to shanks now that the shichibukai system is abolished

Unless mihawk goes under imu instead and fights zoro at the final war the timing of the fight makes no sense imo.
And the final fight is obviously gonna be a luffy one either teach or imu at this point

But then we would know, so in the end your whole point becomes moot.
Answer again, what would be the purpose of Zoro fighting Shiryu since Shiryu is not a pure swordsman...he has other skills
To prove that real swordsmanship is superior to dirty tricks. Just like how Luffy will prove that becoming PK the “right way” is superior to the dirty tricks BB used to get close to becoming PK

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
To prove that real swordsmanship is superior to dirty tricks. Just like how Luffy will prove that becoming PK the “right way” is superior to the dirty tricks BB used to get close to becoming PK
Zoro himself used fire and demon spirits....he still viewed Cabaji, Kaku and Hyouzou despite their other abilities....WSS means your stronger than anyone who calls themselves a swordsman....unless Zoro himself is disqualified for using demon spirits as mentioned earlier...

Zoro himself used fire and demon spirits....he still viewed Cabaji, Kaku and Hyouzou despite their other abilities....WSS means your stronger than anyone who calls themselves a swordsman....unless Zoro himself is disqualified for using demon spirits as mentioned earlier...
That’s a technique directly related to swordsmanship...

So if you and me have a sword duel and I use a gun to beat you, am I the stronger swordsman?

Mihawk himself calls DFs “dirty tricks”. Do you really think that he would recognize someone as a superior swordsman if they used a DF to beat him?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That’s a technique directly related to swordsmanship...

So if you and me have a sword duel and I use a gun to beat you, am I the stronger swordsman?

Mihawk himself calls DFs “dirty tricks”. Do you really think that he would recognize someone as a superior swordsman if they used a DF to beat him?
If you consider yourself a swordsman then yes. Just like how Zoro himself didnt care about these abilities. How does summing a demon spirit directly relate swordsmanship? Shouldnt Fujitora who uses gravity to enhance his abilities count as well then? Same with Diamante? Why we being selective here?

If you consider yourself a swordsman then yes. Just like how Zoro himself didnt care about these abilities. How does summing a demon spirit directly relate swordsmanship? Shouldnt Fujitora who uses gravity to enhance his abilities count as well then? Same with Diamante? Why we being selective here?
Because all that Ashura effectively does for Zoro is give him more swords, and it’s possible that Zoro got access to Ashura through his cursed blade or just his sword skill

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Because all that Ashura effectively does for Zoro is give him more swords, and it’s possible that Zoro got access to Ashura through his cursed blade or just his sword skill
So it's an ability that enhances his swordsmanship just like:
-Fujitora's gravity
-Diamante's flutter
-Kinemon's flames
-Hyouzou's poison
-Kaku's devil fruit and Rokushiki
-Ohm's COO and cloud dials
-Cabaji's fire, unicycle, foot knives and spinning tops

Once again, why we being selective here?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
-Fujitora's gravity
-Diamante's flutter
-Kinemon's flames
-Hyouzou's poison

The worst thing is hes trying to use the pure swordsman bollocks as an argument why shanks doesnt count

-Fujitora's gravity
-Diamante's flutter
-Kinemon's flames
-Hyouzou's poison

Because gaining those abilities doesn’t rely on skill with the blade.

Anyways let’s get back on topic. Does it make any sense for Zoro to fight Mihawk at LT or the final war?