[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you think I’ve got no integrity apparently but I promise you don’t know shit about me lol
I don't think you have no integrity I just don't think you got any proverbial nuts

If you did, you would never consider lynching someone you're clearly town reading first and foremost to have to arrive at Ratchet

I don't think you have no integrity I just don't think you got any proverbial nuts

If you did, you would never consider lynching someone you're clearly town reading first and foremost to have to arrive at Ratchet
Except I town read Ratchet more between the two rn. I just don’t trust it’s TvT and feel like I’m probably wrong on one

So I’m actually proposing to thunderdome between two vacuum town leans on pure paranoia lol

Literally just fucking heal him, let him prove his shot again (scums won’t have unlimited extra kills). If there‘s no failed kill, lynch him. The fuck is this shit so hard.
Flower rambling to the skies about a role she doesn't know exists to do a specific thing to Ratchet

:jinbewat:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Players (21/26)
1- Yoho
3- Kiku
6- Ratchet
7- Red Night
10- Mashiro Blue
15- Mr. Reloaded
16- Sallucion
17- Yo Tan Wa
18- Juliet
20- Alwaysmind
22- Lord Melkor
25- xenos5

scum will be in here i'd probably lynch through 22, 3, 20 and 15 in some order

hopefully some of those are cleared and I just didn't know about it
Yoho is dead.
Kiku could be scum, though ultra claims that she used a negative ability on Polar. Think she's *probably* town.
Red Night is up for today's lynch.
Blue claimed Indie, he won't be faking it.
Reloaded could be scum.
Sallu claimed mech on Polar Day 2, not something I see in his scum wheelhouse.
Yo Tan Wa claimed Tracker, and appears to have been affected by scum. Not mech cleared, but very likely town.
Juliet was in a thunderdome with Luka all game long near enough. Doesn't have a history of bussing.
AlwaysMind could be scum.
Lord Melkor, cold be scum.
Xenos was the one who gave us the night chat, on tone appears townie. Not cleared.

So this is basically what I was saying earlier. If scum consists of Melkor, Red Night, AlwaysMind and Reloaded they're not affecting anything. Hence my supposition on you - with you being scum I could see at least a gameplan in place. It's also why if I'm wrong and you're town, I'm not worried at all because the most I'm misclearing from here are what, Psychic and Pot at best?

I'm not fully caught up and if I'm understanding this right yo tan got roleblocked from an rps, said regigas visited him, red claimed regigas and protected yo tan from a roleblock? These actions are inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.