Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Foul Legacy

its really a waste to give her such high bounty since 1059 proves how weak she really is since she can't free herself from a simple chokehold a bounty like that should've given to weevil who's more powerful than her
Ofc she ain't yonkou level.
She negged the whole crew though + marines as well.
If not for seraphim and BB , she would have singlehandedly take the victory there. Which is a good feat.
Post automatically merged:

i was polite he cursed at me first
Still.... try to stay calm , people here do poke a lot.

Ofc she ain't yonkou level.
She negged the whole crew though + marines as well.
If not for seraphim and BB , she would have singlehandedly take the victory there. Which is a good feat.

Still.... try to stay calm , people here do poke a lot.
yes using hax instead of strength to win against fodders would be a great feat for the great boa i need saving because i was TOO WEAK to save my self and nothing without my devil fruit hancock

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
random thought, but I think all guys named Jacob i've ever met are either stupid and incredibly obnoxious or smart and incredibly obnoxious

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
maybe she isn flying six level because she hasn't prove that she's strong as she's portray to be

because she's too weak to save herself
imagine Sengoku calling Ulti or Page One strong

she literally negged two of Teach's Flying Six equivalents

not to mention Warlords have direct portrayal above Flying Six. Who's Who subordinates were in shock that WsW could even push a warlord back a little bit

not to mention Warlords have direct portrayal above Flying Six. Who's Who subordinates were in shock that WsW could even push a warlord back a little bit
the only warlords that are above the flying six is mihawk weevil law jinbei hancock has no portrayal that makes her strong and neg diffing fodder with hax isn't impressive

Chocking someone is pretty much an easy win. Luffy who was physically stronger than Croc was done for when Croc chocked his ass

croco was stronger if luffy was stronger than during their second fight he wouldn't got choke like that
Croc was not physically stronger than luffy lmao. Luffy was lifting giant sea monsters and buildings with ease and one basic punch rocked Croc up

Besides Croc's ability doesn't hinge on him being a physical fighter, which is why he negged luffy

Yeah flying six is too much, but she isn’t besting the YC1 in cqc
Her hax make her a dangerous military asset but I’m not gonna sit here and pretend that stuff works on Marco and King
Blackbeard is Blackbeard I wouldn’t expect anything different

Don't really care for her bounty too much but I do agree she is overrated trash.

The entire time people hyped up her haki and strength, just for it to be non existent when her DF is removed.

People used to call Admirals DF merchants, but Hancock is the literally definition of DF merchant
Df merchant with Garp punching power, the strongest type of merchant

Croc was not physically stronger than luffy lmao. Luffy was lifting giant sea monsters and buildings with ease and one basic punch rocked Croc up

Besides Croc's ability doesn't hinge on him being a physical fighter, which is why he negged luffy
yes he was lol otherwise luffy wouldn't got choked that easily