Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Chapter is called 'New Onigashima Plan'
>No traces of the Samurai Invasion have been found yet by the ninja
>Flashback to Momotaro's attempted escape from Kanjuro, speech about how killing him won't end the rebellion
>The Scabbards meet up with Kinemon and Denjiro who have come all the way around the back, in a position to sneak-attack Kaido
>Crossing a bridge that is really a giant sword
>Yamato reveals she wanted to leave this country with Ace
>She has been a prisoner on this island since she was 8 years old
>Flashback to cruel methods beast pirates used to keep her locked up including explosive collars
>Kaido announces the world is an uproar because of the disbandment of the Shichibukai
>Beast Pirates are going to team up with the Big Mom Pirates to take the world's Ancient Weapons
>Big Mom arrives on stage as well>Nami hiding somewhere close by
>Big Mom and Kaido announce they're going to take One Piece and bring horror/war to the entire world, using Wano as a natural fortress to garrison from
>Wano will become a lawless zone, a Pirates' Paradise
>Kaido announces they have either Kozuki's or Kurozumis to use
>Orochi is murdered (!!!)
>Kaido announces to the Samurai (whether he means the scabbards or all the hidden samurai or Orochi's men I'm not sure) that they should join him instead to become pirates
>Wano will become New Onigashima
>And its Shogun will be Kaido's son, Yamato>Yamato and Luffy are found, Tobi Roppo are contacted

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
At this point fuck the strawhats!
Beast mom pirates all the way! I 100% fuck with their goals. Just imagine all of them were here together
:steef::steef::steef:
Even Franky?! :noo:
I wonder how he killed him. With a Thunder Bagua right in front of everyone? Brutal.

Also, that means the Ame no Habakiri isn't going to be the Orochi-slayer
He just slams a fist down on the top of his head and flattens him like a pan-snake 😎

Exactly, not only that, he is planning on looking for the Ancient Weapons with BM if true and it also makes sense why he's been "soft" the last 20 years or so.

It also helps tie the plot better than anything else. I personally can't see this being someone's fake leak, this all sounds way too much like Oda's writing, right down to wasting panel time on fodder thinking about Momo and Kaido's plan and their reactions.

Seriously guys, THATS why its believable. The chapter spends time on fodder dialogue, Oda's favorite lmao.

Other than that, the chapter also seemingly suggests that there was another person with Marco, Neko and Izo. I personally want this to be real.
^^^ see, if you see the original leak, it has a bunch of Oda's actual narrative tropes. I struggled believing it was fake because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.