[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I hope Ultra is town. It takes a special kind of silly to see me being right on Melkor and then think "huh, must be scum". Abd anyone that thought I was open scumming there needs a lobotomy. I even joked to Fuji that people would take it seriously. Lo and behold, you lot manage to be even more disappointing.

AM/Red Night/Reloaded should be the next three lynches, if you need to lynch me today then do it and then sheep that PoE, you obviously can't think for yourselves.

If there are multiple town there slots like Psychic, Pot and Orca need rethinking. Ultra can go after them too presuming he's still tunneling townies and defending scum.

I hope Ultra is town. It takes a special kind of silly to see me being right on Melkor and then think "huh, must be scum". Abd anyone that thought I was open scumming there needs a lobotomy. I even joked to Fuji that people would take it seriously. Lo and behold, you lot manage to be even more disappointing.

AM/Red Night/Reloaded should be the next three lynches, if you need to lynch me today then do it and then sheep that PoE, you obviously can't think for yourselves.

If there are multiple town there slots like Psychic, Pot and Orca need rethinking. Ultra can go after them too presuming he's still tunneling townies and defending scum.
Your 3 main poe are the same as mine. You and Luka don't look like a team. Only thing about you I got worried about is an indie.

I said all that needed to be be said, can't repeat myself over and over and over oand over and over and over and over again.

I wasn't the only one voting for you.

And I was hunting a mouse in my apt. Which I did find today. In my toaster....set it free outside. My mind is now free, I can focus on you now.
Now @Psylocke gave you a bonus action, you better now have squandered it....
I didn’t get anything from you. Did your ability show in the write up?
I jailed Ratchet ln, so of course it would fail.
Omg he doesn’t need protecting.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If there isn't an explanation for why I wasn't healed then you can slot Kiku back into the PoE, probably where I had her first time. Psychic could easily be town too, just hard to ignore that she basically stopped playing after Luka was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.