[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
AM had a very fake post near the end where he expressed shock somehow that Red Night wasn't lynched, I'm sure we all picked up on that but there you go. He would probably be my first pick anyway.

Ratchet

Why aren't you owning up to your own interpretation of his behavior?
Here is what I said

"He wasn't even leading, it makes no sense for him to out himself. But being spiteful isn't how he plays town too so huh".

Did I think from that point he was scum? Yeah, sure. Now go and read the posts before that where I explain why I don't have issues with him or his claim. Surely you're capable of reading an ISO without having it spoofed to you?

Ratchet

So I don't really have much of an issue with Melkor except him rolling over like this. I was going to pull a pro gamer move but if he's so lethargic then I can't be bothered to do so. @Lord Melkor If you're town I expect a legacy here at the very least.
I should clarify, I don't think he's that scummy. Some things I dislike but his claim seems fine to me, actions make sense etc. If he is town at the minimum that should be the last time Ultra gets a lynch of his choice this game.
Did he claim it? If he just threw all his abilities out and then rolled over then whatever lol, pathetic scum play.
Yeah he did claim it. Melkor who was it on?
He's not even the lead wagon though. Does he just open scum here and give up? Though as tiwn it would have to largely be spite which I don't really attribute to Melkor either.
Eh whatever if he's given up then I think it's super lame. Absolutely no reason to just concede here. Doesn't really clear Red Night either.
That's what I'm thinking, but I mean it's not like Red Night is going to carry anything home.
Vote: Lord Melkor

Lame lame LAME!
There you go @Ultra. You read from the top down. And if you can't see my having reservations in there then you need to take some reading classes.

Tsareena

Passive: Queenly Majesty: My abilities cannot be downgraded in priority

Trop Kick: downgrade offensive abilities by 1 stage. Recipients: Polar, Luka, Melkor, Reloaded

Power Whip: During the day, make someone target a player of my choice with their next ability. X shot. Used once to make Ultra target Cal

Aromatic Mist: target a player and heal them. Used it on Ratchet last night

Newly acquired Palkia: has 1 move. 2 shot roleblock
Wait wtf

You're claiming a redirect from me to cal last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.