[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention how silly busted it would be with use of a move like Flowers absorb for us to just copy it eventually and tear through the PoE safely with it 💀
Speaking of which it sucks I didn't have a shot of Absorb when I had the amp. Could have gotten Polar's role again smh.

But yeah, if I get a wish Imma wish to clear Ratchet. In our current game state this would be game winning.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
‎
Speaking of which it sucks I didn't have a shot of Absorb when I had the amp. Could have gotten Polar's role again smh.

But yeah, if I get a wish Imma wish to clear Ratchet. In our current game state this would be game winning.
If even 1 of AM or Orca are scum Ratchet doesn’t even need clearing. Would be comically insane bussing

Actually thinking it should be consensus to clear him whoever wins (and we know who the winner is). As much as I'd like to turn myself Indie I kinda have responsibility to make Town win as an IC.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
So I think Xenos is town. I see that needs restating so there it is. But the established pattern of events seems nonsensical to me. Orca, who is getting specc'd as scum for having this one pokemon that learns Freeze Dry through breeding, either uses his ability again, or as scum, gets an upgrade to that ability and uses it remove Xenos. I can see it being a mod-given thing to serve as a make up call. That explains Xenos. But why Freeze Dry? Reads to me like something where the one responsible wants us to think it's Orca, as in "look he's using that ability again", rather than it coming from Orca himself. Otherwise what's he doing, he's just encouraging people to kill him at this rate if he acts like that.

As a result, the culprit would be someone who wanted Orca flipped. I would say Ultra fits that bill. Could he be Mafia? Bussing like he did Day 1 is ridiculous for scum, because no matter how its executed you end up in situations like this, and he seems to be aware of how easily you can be PoE'd out in these games, so my conclusion would be "unlikely". But then if I consider Orca as town, Ultra has pushed Flower, myself, Melkor, myself again, Orca. All town. Since Polar. There is being wrong, and then there is exclusively pushing town over scum. So maybe there is something there.

Psychic. Her arguments are unsound. She's on the wrong side of everything. Ultra has extensively defended her. Could there be something there too? Or is Ultra just using her here? Very unlikely I think that it would be the other way around, but possible?

I don't think it's Pot. Don't think it's Flower or Prof. Don't think it's Mango. Don't think it's Kiku. Probably not Sallu? Probably not Juliet or Yasheen? Question being, after AM, who is left. Think it might be time to bring Ultra to the table.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
‎
So I think Xenos is town. I see that needs restating so there it is. But the established pattern of events seems nonsensical to me. Orca, who is getting specc'd as scum for having this one pokemon that learns Freeze Dry through breeding, either uses his ability again, or as scum, gets an upgrade to that ability and uses it remove Xenos. I can see it being a mod-given thing to serve as a make up call. That explains Xenos. But why Freeze Dry? Reads to me like something where the one responsible wants us to think it's Orca, as in "look he's using that ability again", rather than it coming from Orca himself. Otherwise what's he doing, he's just encouraging people to kill him at this rate if he acts like that.

As a result, the culprit would be someone who wanted Orca flipped. I would say Ultra fits that bill. Could he be Mafia? Bussing like he did Day 1 is ridiculous for scum, because no matter how its executed you end up in situations like this, and he seems to be aware of how easily you can be PoE'd out in these games, so my conclusion would be "unlikely". But then if I consider Orca as town, Ultra has pushed Flower, myself, Melkor, myself again, Orca. All town. Since Polar. There is being wrong, and then there is exclusively pushing town over scum. So maybe there is something there.

Psychic. Her arguments are unsound. She's on the wrong side of everything. Ultra has extensively defended her. Could there be something there too? Or is Ultra just using her here? Very unlikely I think that it would be the other way around, but possible?

I don't think it's Pot. Don't think it's Flower or Prof. Don't think it's Mango. Don't think it's Kiku. Probably not Sallu? Probably not Juliet or Yasheen? Question being, after AM, who is left. Think it might be time to bring Ultra to the table.
After AM and Orca. Not just AM. Can see the need to flip both and that's probably the logical path.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
‎

I had the same thought on the timing possibly being to frame Orca. But the fact his role looks so barren is a hang up for me.

Could Fuji have trolled him with his role? Maybe. But typically I think Fuji at least tries to give every role something to be doing besides one thing like an amp. Unless you’ve got a super good passive like a tree stump which Orca doesn’t (in fact it’s an ability that so far would only alert him to town visits lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.