Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not gonna engage with you anymore tho lol. If we get into a poison where your vote is gonna decide the game for town I expect we already lost so you can really think whatever on your solve lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Could Xenos be indie?

Everyone knows how to read me except you right now who's trying to throw shade at me.

Also, why dont you think it's Mango?
Xenos could be Indie. I think he's generally been townie and some aspects such as him venting to Fuji in the thread I think would be unlike him if he were scum. At the very least I feel confident in saying he isn't Mafia. That should be the main focus here.

Your comment about yourself adds nothing of value to this discussion. From your perspective, unless you think I'm scum with the people I'm trying to kill, then there should be something wrong with the current PoE. You think AM is town. You haven't really presented a PoE or tried to work through it with anyone. That needs to start happening. If I'm wrong on you, then I'm okay with that. I had you as town early game, but most have engaged with you as "Psychic being Psychic and not saying anything worthwhile so we'll just use tone". I've actually tried to examine the substance of your posts, and I've found it wanting. You haven't really given me an adequate defence for that. Now ultimately it falls to me to read you correctly, but I'm explaining why that would have happened. If you want me to take the blame for it then I will. I prefer not to underestimate people as it's the only thing that tends to fool me. When I think too little of someone's abilities.

I don't think Mango is Mafia. For him to be so, Neeko who he replaced would have had to bus Polar Day 1. That can happen. But Neeko is bussing him from a position of his own slot being afk and useless, that would be a terrible thing to do as a team mate because as much as you and yours like to call certain players "bussers", bussing should only ever be done when there is a means to gain from it. For the team. All Neeko gains is one less townie dead if he gets his way, 1 more scum mate, and his slot temporarily cleared. It's not good.

I’m not gonna engage with you anymore tho lol. If we get into a poison where your vote is gonna decide the game for town I expect we already lost so you can really think whatever on your solve lol
That has got to be the most annoying avatar you have
I consider every refusal to full claim a throw or a scum claim from that point forward. No sympathy for either.

@Psylocke last chance.
last chance this ass

Final Vote Count

Mango: Reloaded > AM > Reloaded
Ratchet: AM
Prof: AM > Reloaded
AM: Prof > Reloaded
Psy: Reloaded
The Orca: AM > Reloaded
Ultra: Reloaded
Reloaded: Reloaded
Flower: Reloaded
Juliet: Reloaded
Pot Goblin: Reloaded
Kiku: Reloaded

Reloaded: 11
AM: 1

This is practically asking Relo to be lynched, no?

Or is this some sort of galaxy brain play where Relo is actually lynchbait?

Vote Lynch Relo

:willight:
Vote: AlwaysMind

Die Frenchie!

Anyway Vote Lynch AM If I’m not there already lol
I thought I was having a mandela effect because I was sure it said Orca, and not AM. But I checked, it was Orca initially, god damn that confused me

I guess nothing changes then

Vote Lynch AM
D&D night.

I told you guys all the actions that I took already. Should have been painfully obvious
For not listening.

Vote Dr Professor
I never got a single thing!

Vote lynch Reloaded
Vote AM

He has lacked critical thinking
Vote lynch Reloaded
Vote Mr. Reloaded
Vote Lynch Reloaded
vote lynch Mr Reloaded

in another life... I would've loved being in a cult with you...
your wish is my command.

vote lynch me reloaded
Maybe he accidentally picked up the PokeDOG instead

Weird that nothing came through though, either Ultra is full of it, or Relo has some sort of defence

Vote Lynch Relo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like if Neeko actually did all that then I actively think less of him as a player. As in I think he's not as good as I did beforehand. Because then it just tells me he busses without really knowing when it's optimal to do so and in which gamestate he needs to generate for it. Bussing his mate and then never coming back is extremely shit scum play. It's kind of another issue I have with Ultra - Day 4 he mocked my argument that Neeko probably wasn't scum on the premise that "Magic aka Neeko busses and saying otherwise is dumb". And it's like, yeah sure, but there's no sense in him bussing there like that. Similarly actually, if Ultra is town then I think less of him as a player too. Because it tells me that he's unable to identify and parse nuance and context from statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.