Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright so:

@Pot Goblin vs @Ultra shall be first.

@MangoSenpai vs @Ratchet will be second.

@Kiku vs @Dr_Professor83 will be third.

and

@The Orca vs @Flower will be fourth.

Go to https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ create a name and tell me what the name you created is, then the battles will begin.

This event will last for as long as necessary, even through the night phase if people arent around now.

Please send me your Pokemon Showdown replay link.

This shit is still down though lol

Like if Neeko actually did all that then I actively think less of him as a player. As in I think he's not as good as I did beforehand. Because then it just tells me he busses without really knowing when it's optimal to do so and in which gamestate he needs to generate for it. Bussing his mate and then never coming back is extremely shit scum play. It's kind of another issue I have with Ultra - Day 4 he mocked my argument that Neeko probably wasn't scum on the premise that "Magic aka Neeko busses and saying otherwise is dumb". And it's like, yeah sure, but there's no sense in him bussing there like that. Similarly actually, if Ultra is town then I think less of him as a player too. Because it tells me that he's unable to identify and parse nuance and context from statements.
This is dumb, just because you think someone who fresh just entered the game is not mislynchable doesn't mean they couldn't be. This is worstgen, people get pushed over for routine misunderstandings at the expense of threadplay or whatever. I also figured if he was scum he would be not miffed since he just subbed in

Team Maximum Grunt Mr. Reloaded:

[Passive - Static] The first player who visits you will be roleblocked.

[Active - Thunder Wave] Target a player and roleblock them for phase.

[Active - Volt Switch] Bus drive yourself with another player.(2 shot) Non refillable.

[Active - Lightning Rod] ???

Scrafty:

[Passive - Moxie] Whenever you use an ability, you gain a Moxie counter. After three ability usages your next ability will be ugpraded.

[Active - Torment] Target a player and prevent them from entering any event for the cycle.

[Active - Headbutt] Target a player and rolecrush them for a phase. If you target them again you will rolecrush them through immunities. Some exceptions apply.

Lugia:

[Active - Whirlwind] Target a player and make them go last in the list of priority for that phase.(2 shot)

[Active - Safeguard] Target a player and protect them for a phase.

[Active - Aero Blast] Day 5 or later target a player and permanently destroy half of their role.(1 shot) Non refillable.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Team Maximum Mafia

Day 5 ends
Night 5 begins
You have 23 hours to submit your actions

1- @Yoho Pokemon Trainer Yoho Killed Night 1
2- @Pot Goblin
3- @Kiku
4- @Flower
5- @Psylocke
6- @Ratchet
7- @Red Night Pokemon Trainer Red Night Killed Day 5
8- @The Orca