EoS zoro>Post Yonko Saga zoro>Mihawk~> Wano Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
About Zoro
He will surpass Posthawk way way beyond
since zoro will be fighting top tiers and high high tiers

Unlike Pisthwk who fought high tiers : shanks and Vista and never won

Shikki your kidd dream is a swordsman btw.
Zoro will be the greatest swordsman in one piece so even being the new shikki wont put kidd there. Unlucky.

Current Luffy mid diffs Latakuri. Zoro post training will probably one hit him with a surprise Enma attack. :blobevil:
Current Luffy mid diffs Goatakuri, true.
Post training Zoro one shotting Goatakuri, false. Nice to know that Zoro will reach Oden lv post training actually proves that he's still not YC1 lv since Marco > Oden. :cheers:

He already said he blinded himself because he lived in a country ruled by a warlord
Did he?

I thought he just said he witnessed the something horrible pirates did... I don’t think he’s ever specified that it was a Warlord until now... besides, Warlords don’t rule countries... Boa is an exception because that’s the specific reason she became a Warlord, in order to rule her country

Btw the navy is said to be > pre-skip navy.
So Rabbit commander > Fuji > Kizaru.
It's more powerful force of justice in that Aokiji was replaced by TWO admirals because of military draft. On top of the fact that there were two other characters who were candidates to be admirals but they stayed as vice admirals. All of those 4 were NEW RECRUITS. And you can surely expect new recruits of rear admirals and captains and so on.

Also, not to mention that although Garp and Sengoku retired, they still do carry out some tasks, and they are actually present in HQs and if by any chance the navy had to go full-on war, you can damn well guarantee that Garp and Sengoku might get involved.

So, naturally it became stronger. However, the old original trio of admirals > the new trio admirals

Fujitora is a monster, no doubt. But compared to Kizaru or Aokiji or Akainu. I cannot see him having a W against them

Sanji dream might actually be hardest if it requires SHs to defeat the WG and to destroy the Wall for all seas to meet and form All. BLUE. Luffy can become PK when he reach Raftel if its before destroying WG n Zoro by beating Mihawk.
Luffy dream like Roger was to be the most free. This requires taking down the World Gov.

I

Inspector_Mu

Current Luffy mid diffs Goatakuri, true.
Post training Zoro one shotting Goatakuri, false. Nice to know that Zoro will reach Oden lv post training actually proves that he's still not YC1 lv since Marco > Oden. :cheers:
Zoro wont reach Oden level lol
You think ROGER WB WILL BE INTERESTED IN ZORO? lol
Also Oden>Marco

Oden that fought kaido is above the one that sails with WB even .

About Zoro
He will surpass Posthawk way way beyond
since zoro will be fighting top tiers and high high tiers

Unlike Pisthwk who fought high tiers : shanks and Vista and never won

You realise that Wano Zoro will be around Oden Level already who is already like Admiral tier

According to your chat here, Zoro might be pirate king level at the end of the series

Status
Not open for further replies.