One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Lmao, why are u lying ?
Big mom's "Blade of destruction" was completely and utterly blocked by Jinbe. It needed a second push from Big mom to overpower him, and it didn't even left a single injury on his body
:gokulaugh:
:gokulaugh: It was one attack
It doesnt mean two
It is like saying katakuri g3 was stopped by luffy g3
It will need push obviously

Also it was a hakiless strike from skinny BM vs haki guard and still she overpowered

Sorry mate... sengoku only hyped BM and kaido this chap
They even hyped them more when mentioning their bounties

So this is captain john huh....moria should put luffy shadow in this guy lol instead of oars lmao
Such a shame Moria coulnd't use such infamous characters to their full extent
Also, if I'm not mistaken, he's the same guy Buggy is searching for his treasure! Right?
Oda will connect all the dots in future!
Also, if my memory serves right and correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned that his crew betrayed him and riddled him with bullets in search for the treasure he was hiding?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:gokulaugh: It was one attack
It doesnt mean two
It is like saying katakuri g3 was stopped by luffy g3
It will need push obviously

Also it was a hakiless strike from skinny BM vs haki guard and still she overpowered

Sorry mate... sengoku only hyped BM and kaido this chap
They even hyped them more when mentioning their bounties
Current Luffy mid diffs Latakuri. Zoro post training will probably one hit him with a surprise Enma attack. :blobevil:

Doesn't matter even in hybrid form Queen wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against her.
"wouldn't stand a chance" could mean hybrid Queen has no chance of beating Big Mom, which I agree with or it could mean he has no chance of damaging her which I disagree with, unless u give BM access to her awakening.

Thing is Fujitora didn't fight one, but 2 rev commanders at the same time. So that's like saying BM won't get seriously harmed by fighting both Katakuri & hybrid Queen at the same time.

:memehm:
:endthis: But remember always give them space to state their headcanons then counterattack

Dont be surprised if they start mentioning old infos which are obsolete or even create made up stats and feats
Some of them even believe akainu koed wb.
You cannot argue with fools
They are even jumping to fujitora being the weakest admiral based on a single panel. Anything could have happened in mariejois. However these wankers won't wait for things to unfold.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shanks have the most balanced crew and Luffy is basically Shanks 2.0 Sanji = Zoro confirmed
Can't wait for Sanji and Zoro's bounty to be balanced
Balanced crew, huh? Sounds like Franky and Jinbe wont let Sanji shine more than them. :unsure:

Also, regarding PK tier wank, remember, he needed Garp's help to take out Rocks captain. Roger D Pussey, PK tier my arse. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.