[FNZ] Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji also knows I noticed that the flip WU was posted (although I didn't read it, I just saw an alert which disappeared after I reloaded the forum due to my shitty internet on Wednesday), so this just creates angle-shooting reasons for me why Prof's story about a host fix is legit.
You're literally inventing reasons to not have to go for Ratchet, you will blame this nonsense for you not finding him too. Sad!

Flower Fuji made up a fake lie detect to cover for a mistake he made

You literally take every opporotunity imaginable to not actually play mafia and form baseless assumptions and try to come up with safe ways to solve or cheat. It's not going to work. You're gonna run into a wall here.

I don't even know what your point is here, mafia couldn't have a GA? By Prof's own account there's no reason to assume this lol
Imagine saying this shit when I caught Luka and Reloaded through gameplay alone. Absolute shit comment as usual.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not implausible at all considering Mango isn't even trying here that you'd make him a sacrifice to acquire a needed mislynch, no.
So I lose my scum mate to lynch you instead of lynching any other townie today and winning then? Is lynching you an automatic win for me? You're claiming that I'm making a 1:1 trade just to eliminate you!

So Ratchet just delays his own actions or what.
Yeah, actually. What, you think he can't take advantage of public accounting of abilities to make himself look good or something?

Flower Ratchet is not fucking stupid. You think he's convinced I'm aligned with Polar and Reloaded?

Hell I would say that it's more plausible I bus polar than whatever reaction Reloaded has being legitimate

You think Reloaded just claims what I already claimed as scum, and that I counterclaim him as well, instead of you know...anything else?

:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.