Powers & Abilities What character in One Piece is completely underusing their abilities? I think it’s Kidd.

F

Foul Legacy

In my opinion some of the One Piece characters suck at using their abilities. The first one that comes to mind for me is Kidd.

If I had his abilities I’d be Magneto on steroids, but he doesn’t do much with the ability at all.

What character do you think need to utilize their abilities better?
Bruh magneto was capable of shaking the whole planet if went all out. I think that would be too much.
Also Magneto had speed advantage , Kidd is slow.

Could Caesar Clown hypothetically kill people with decompression sickness? The bloke can functionally control the atmosphere around a person.... In fact, since he can control air, could he control the air around a person's lungs? Just crush their lungs?

CC could probably be a lot more brutally effective in combat.
Buggy could potencially create nuclear fission
Imo bringing real world science into it could turn almost every ability into a world ender.
We have to look at it within the confines of the OP world and how creative/strong DF powers can get

Expecting nuclear explosions from Buggy for example is a bit of a stretch, but saying, for example, he can split up other people with his awakening would be more in line with the OP world

Bruh magneto was capable of shaking the whole planet if went all out. I think that would be too much.
Also Magneto had speed advantage , Kidd is slow.
You shouldn’t be slow if you have the abilities to repel and attract. I get not being as busted as magneto because it’s a lot for OP but you have to admit Kidd is doing the bare minimum.
Post automatically merged:

Could Caesar Clown hypothetically kill people with decompression sickness? The bloke can functionally control the atmosphere around a person.... In fact, since he can control air, could he control the air around a person's lungs? Just crush their lungs?

CC could probably be a lot more brutally effective in combat.
I agree 100% I’d do a lot more with gas.

In my opinion some of the One Piece characters suck at using their abilities. The first one that comes to mind for me is Kidd.

If I had his abilities I’d be Magneto on steroids, but he doesn’t do much with the ability at all.

What character do you think need to utilize their abilities better?
I disagree, he can create robots, magnetic lasers, make someone or something magnetic

I would say bm. She could make anything into a home and could literally have a homie island or a homie sea or a homie sky. She could have turned everything around her into a homie and be completely untouchable. She could have a homie of every element and substance and just be unbeatable. She did use her df good but what she could have done with her df far out shines what she did.

Imo bringing real world science into it could turn almost every ability into a world ender.
We have to look at it within the confines of the OP world and how creative/strong DF powers can get
Didn't Caesar already remove the oxygen from around Luffy at least once though? I don't think it is much of a leap to go from affecting the air/oxygen around a person to affecting the air/oxygen within a person. Crocodile removes moisture from folk and if I recall correctly, Fishman Karate can affect the water content within a person.

Assuming top tiers can shrug such Gas Fruit shenanigans cause "muh haki level too stronk" then the ability should still be useful against opponents that don't have an immediate Haki Aura to defend against it.

Last edited:
Fuji's ability has been underwhelming so far.
Kidd also the obvious pickup
S-Hawk's df + lunarian fire is also underused.
Zoro's could have much better abilities if the graded blades aspect was explored properly.
Ussop's fighting style is limited and underwhelming.
Mirror fruit, don't remember the users name

These are just top of my head. If I think hard enough, I can count even more

I would say bm. She could make anything into a home and could literally have a homie island or a homie sea or a homie sky. She could have turned everything around her into a homie and be completely untouchable. She could have a homie of every element and substance and just be unbeatable. She did use her df good but what she could have done with her df far out shines what she did.
I don't think that there is one character who has been held back and misused by Oda as much as Big Mom.