Powers & Abilities What character in One Piece is completely underusing their abilities? I think it’s Kidd.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
In my opinion some of the One Piece characters suck at using their abilities. The first one that comes to mind for me is Kidd.

If I had his abilities I’d be Magneto on steroids, but he doesn’t do much with the ability at all.

What character do you think need to utilize their abilities better?
Issho, Gastino, Kuma, Robin but most of all Smoker & Buggy!!

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
we can even argue Katakuri underutilizes his DF as for the first half of the fight we saw him just copy and emulate Luffy's abilities by showcasing he was the stronger of the two and only got a few abilities outside of that well used but feel like we could see more from him

Kid literally a Devil Fruit merchant and he even have Awakening.
I think Mr. 3's DF can be use equally with how Katakuri use his Mochi df, he just not creative enough.

First thing comes into mind is Kidd
He's the character with one of the most potential and his abilities being the same as Magneto.......YES Fcking Magneto that is Omega lvl mutant due to the broken power of magnetism.
And then the greatest thing Oda could give him is a Railgun.........

We're about to see some highly advance technology towards EOS with all these Egghead, Ancient Technology, Mother flame, Robot etc etc and it's pretty much all build with some form of metals, steel as base material.
Kidd would be basically a GoD in these environment.......

In my opinion some of the One Piece characters suck at using their abilities. The first one that comes to mind for me is Kidd.

If I had his abilities I’d be Magneto on steroids, but he doesn’t do much with the ability at all.

What character do you think need to utilize their abilities better?
Big Mom, Robin and Cipher Pol in general

Bruh magneto was capable of shaking the whole planet if went all out. I think that would be too much.
That's the thing. Kid doesn't have magneto's powers. Yes they both have magnetism, but the magnet fruit doesn't offer power on the same scale as that of magneto's. Its power is much more limited.

Despite having mastered his fruit to the point of awakening, the magnet fruit did not grant Kid massive island level AoE like the ope ope no mi or the Gura.

The true strength of the magnet fruit seems to be the fact that it can be used to create structures instantaneously. Basically the thing Kid is already doing. You can use it to build mechs and powerful weapons like the rail gun. The ultimate mastery probably involves making weapons of mass destruction, like the ancient kingdom robot, or Imu's UFO.

Also Magneto had speed advantage , Kidd is slow.
He's not. His speed is on par with base Luffy's.

Post automatically merged:

Anyways, hot take, its actually Kaido and Big Mom. They actually do have broken DFs, but never fully mastered them because they were born with abnormally strong bodies and haki, and hence they never unlocked the full powers of their DFs.

They never got awakening

They never even used their powers to the full extent of what they were shown to be capable of. Like Kaido could casually lift onigashima using the flame clouds, yet this power was literally never utilized in battle beyond merely being used for flight.

Kaido and BM both also barely combined their DF powers with ACoC.

Oda had them nerfed by plot so that they could be defeated.

Last edited: