[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Kinda surprised to see Dante using a one shot busdriver

So that we're aware of what we are dealing with, Dante loves hidden conditions and mechanics drawn from flavour. It's not a "Dante game" per se so I don't expect it to be too fucky, but we're not going to be able to solve this with normal expectations from a mech standpoint.

Kinda feel like Emil has to be a fear kill? Hoe Red night wasn't Vigged- Vigs should never be firing N0

Vote: Yoho

Kinda surprised to see Dante using a one shot busdriver

So that we're aware of what we are dealing with, Dante loves hidden conditions and mechanics drawn from flavour. It's not a "Dante game" per se so I don't expect it to be too fucky, but we're not going to be able to solve this with normal expectations from a mech standpoint.

Kinda feel like Emil has to be a fear kill? Hoe Red night wasn't Vigged- Vigs should never be firing N0

Vote: Yoho
Does Dante give scums many immunities and the likes?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Does Dante give scums many immunities and the likes?
Usually plays it pretty straight. By conditions I mean unique interactions with certain roles from a flavour standpoint, good example is if there is a Vig that loves a character, the Vig kill may fail if it targets that one character. That sort of thing.

----

Kinda like Mango so far

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I‘m done with Flower pushes all the time. Can I go just one fucking game without those?
Well does my vote look like a push to you?

A push for action? yes

a push for lynch? no

I am merely giving you some motivation to stand on your own 2 feet, unleash the unlimited Flowa works

Unvote

Usually plays it pretty straight. By conditions I mean unique interactions with certain roles from a flavour standpoint, good example is if there is a Vig that loves a character, the Vig kill may fail if it targets that one character. That sort of thing.

----

Kinda like Mango so far
Okay. Sigis is definitely not a killer, then, unless I was blocked.