[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering maybe it is 2 mafia and 1 SK, as I do not believe town vig (if present) would shoot willy nilly N0

Probably at least 1 of Yoho/ Cube is the AFK scum

The rest I speculate is within Kiku, Fuji, Rej, Ratchet

I am feeling like something isn't right though
Do you fully town read Michelle and Flower then?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Id like you to claim today please.
Let me think on it. If I claim scum have an easy way of affecting my role so given that I plan to clear my slot tonight my opinion is there isn't any actual advantage to playing my hand here early. I'm assuming that you have good reason for it but I require a bit of good faith on this from you too.

Let me think on it. If I claim scum have an easy way of affecting my role so given that I plan to clear my slot tonight my opinion is there isn't any actual advantage to playing my hand here early. I'm assuming that you have good reason for it but I require a bit of good faith on this from you too.
Yes I have a very very very good reason to ask you to full claim, I need you to do it soon please. Its non negotiable from my POV. Sorry bro.

Ratchet

Sigh.

Suicide Bomber Forced Bodyguard

Suicide Bomber is a Vig kill that kills me regardless of whether my kill works.
Bodyguard is a protect that kills me if my target is killed.
Forced affects Bodyguard, I'm told that if I don't use Suicide Bomber, I must use bodyguard, and I'm not able to select the target of Bodyguard. Seems to be determined by flavour.

I hinted this from the very start by saying I don't think I'm going to be around for long. Also, I didn't counterclaim Kiku for two reasons - 1 is that dupe roles in a Dante game is not unusual, and two (and more importantly) the claim is self-resolving. The problem now of course is that if I'm blocked I still die and my kill doesn't go off.

Character is Bird (sub weapon). Flavour mentions that this is a category rather than a single character.

@Fujishiro Now can you explain why I needed to claim this today instead of you waiting for 1 phase? I don't need to know your mech as you're not going to be faking it, but I'd like an explanation why you couldn't wait.

Sigh.

Suicide Bomber Forced Bodyguard

Suicide Bomber is a Vig kill that kills me regardless of whether my kill works.
Bodyguard is a protect that kills me if my target is killed.
Forced affects Bodyguard, I'm told that if I don't use Suicide Bomber, I must use bodyguard, and I'm not able to select the target of Bodyguard. Seems to be determined by flavour.

I hinted this from the very start by saying I don't think I'm going to be around for long. Also, I didn't counterclaim Kiku for two reasons - 1 is that dupe roles in a Dante game is not unusual, and two (and more importantly) the claim is self-resolving. The problem now of course is that if I'm blocked I still die and my kill doesn't go off.

Character is Bird (sub weapon). Flavour mentions that this is a category rather than a single character.

@Fujishiro Now can you explain why I needed to claim this today instead of you waiting for 1 phase? I don't need to know your mech as you're not going to be faking it, but I'd like an explanation why you couldn't wait.
My mech is simple, I can protect someone at night from kills and If they are non town I receive a notification from them.

My flavor is Holy Water.

I protected you last night, and I received the following notification:

Upon Blessing Your Holy Waters on Ratchet you realize he pulls back in pain.

Meaning you are not town, unless I was tampered with which is highly unlikely Night 0 and with the notification having your Name included.

And your claim her shows me you cant have done anything to mess with my result.

There was a reason for why I didnt claim this from the get go, it was to see how you would play and act around the other players. I wanted to see who you would push specifically, unfortunately you've been playing super reserved which kind of messed with my plan but Im sure there is enough posts in here that we can analyze if you flip scum.

01 - @Flower
02 - @Yo Tan Wa
03 - @Ratchet
04 - @Rej
05 - @MangoSenpai
06 - @Red Night
07 - @Kiku
08 - @Emil
09 - @Michelle
10 - @Cubey
11 - @Random Asshole
12 - @Yoho
13 - @Fujishiro

Here is my and Ratchets claims guys I want you all to read it.

Ratchet

My mech is simple, I can protect someone at night from kills and If they are non town I receive a notification from them.

My flavor is Holy Water.

Meaning you are not town, unless I was tampered with which is highly unlikely Night 0 and with the notification having your Name included.

There was a reason for why I didnt claim this from the get go, it was to see how you would play and act around the other players. I wanted to see who you would push specifically, unfortunately you've been playing super reserved which kind of messed with my plan but Im sure there is enough posts in here that we can analyze if you flip scum.

01 - @Flower
02 - @Yo Tan Wa
03 - @Ratchet
04 - @Rej
05 - @MangoSenpai
06 - @Red Night
07 - @Kiku
08 - @Emil
09 - @Michelle
10 - @Cubey
11 - @Random Asshole
12 - @Yoho
13 - @Fujishiro

Let me stop you there - have you checked with Dante as to whether he redacts names from results if you're affected by redirection? Because he doesn't - what you're using is based on constructs that he doesn't share. So you have been affected - whether I was busdriven or you specifically were redirected.

Given that I self-resolve, why couldn't you have just waited for me to self resolve? There's no value in lynching me today because tomorrow you'll have a full board of info anyway.

Let me stop you there - have you checked with Dante as to whether he redacts names from results if you're affected by redirection? Because he doesn't - what you're using is based on constructs that he doesn't share. So you have been affected - whether I was busdriven or you specifically were redirected.

Given that I self-resolve, why couldn't you have just waited for me to self resolve? There's no value in lynching me today because tomorrow you'll have a full board of info anyway.
There is no reason to randomly redirect me Night 0, as for you being bus driven given that you tend to die early very often I doubt scum would bus drive with you.

My flavor is Holy Water.

01 - @Flower
02 - @Yo Tan Wa
03 - @Ratchet
04 - @Rej
05 - @MangoSenpai
06 - @Red Night
07 - @Kiku
08 - @Emil
09 - @Michelle
10 - @Cubey
11 - @Random Asshole
12 - @Yoho
13 - @Fujishiro

Very very important question do you have any more uses of it. I need to know Fuji

Two town died already, I feel its pretty risky to let potential scum run around for another night.

Status
Not open for further replies.