[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

I trust you've satisfactorily breadcrumbed? I mean by asking me to claim you gave away that you had mech, you flip and I don't, and then people see you had mech and I die anyway. And remember - I already said to Mango that I could clear myself, before any of this.
I know what you said to mango and at the time it meant nothing to me, scum may have ways to clears themselves as town as far as Im concerned hence why I asked you to claim.

As for me breadcrumbing I dont know, some people can be really thick here and the fact that I didnt start the day immediately voting you and calling for you lynch may make them think It wasnt on you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I know what you said to mango and at the time it meant nothing to me, scum may have ways to clears themselves as town as far as Im concerned hence why I asked you to claim.

As for me breadcrumbing I dont know, some people can be really thick here and the fact that I didnt start the day immediately voting you and calling for you lynch may make them think It wasnt on you.
It's not going to be a bastard game, I won't be able to clear myself as scum. I also specified I'd be confirmed in the night so again, it's not like this should be the first you're hearing of my claim (and when asked of which active player I would first assume is scum, I said Kiku...)

You really could have just left it at that, tonight I would have popped my bomber and that would have been it.

It's not going to be a bastard game, I won't be able to clear myself as scum.
Doesnt need to be a bastard game to give scum town like abilities.

I also specified I'd be confirmed in the night so again, it's not like this should be the first you're hearing of my claim (and when asked of which active player I would first assume is scum, I said Kiku...)
I already addressed this point.

You really could have just left it at that, tonight I would have popped my bomber and that would have been it.
And this one too.

Ratchet

Doesnt need to be a bastard game to give scum town like abilities.

I already addressed this point.

And this one too.
You haven't though, you've just refused to engage with it. Can you actually think it through please, the answers are there for you in the thread, I don't want to hear "oh I was just following mech".

Ratchet

@Fujishiro Firstly, lose the attitude. Telling me that "scum can clear themselves" is not engaging with my point. You've got my claim now and you see it tracks with what I was saying before you played your hand, so yes at this point it's on you to see this.

Ratchet

@Ratchet for someone who planned to die tonight you sure have been pretty meek this day phase so far.
I wouldn't say I've been meek at all. I've been driving things out of slots and basically led the day up until now, I also wasn't planning on using my bomber kill before you came in with mech on me. You're confusing "meek" with "measured", which is silly.

@Fujishiro Firstly, lose the attitude.
What attitude?

Telling me that "scum can clear themselves" is not engaging with my point.
Whats your point though?

You've got my claim now and you see it tracks with what I was saying before you played your hand, so yes at this point it's on you to see this.
The only way my claim couldve been tampered with was if you were bus driven Night 0.

From your POV you should be looking at the people that would be bus driven with you as possible scum yet here you are defending yourself against me over and over.

Ratchet

You voted Yoho and then went afk, then Yoho came and talked and then you voted Cubey. Is that correct?
If you ignore where I've given reads and built up a town block then sure.

As for what attitude - you know what attitude. Big capital letters as if I'm illiterate. I'm not going to be mean to you because I'm sure you're trying to do what you think is best, but I won't stand for being talked down to when what I'm saying is optimal and correct. I could speculate all day about who I was busdriven with, but I can't say for sure unless there is some other mech out there to confirm it. I agree it's probably a PoE slot. Let's talk in real terms now Fuji - how am I supposed to be looking into this?

If you ignore where I've given reads and built up a town block then sure.
I didnt ignore you giving town reads to Flower, Mango, me. And that was after I asked you for them.

As for what attitude - you know what attitude. Big capital letters as if I'm illiterate.
There is no attitude I just thought you missed it.

I'm not going to be mean to you
By all means go for it.

because I'm sure you're trying to do what you think is best, but I won't stand for being talked down to when what I'm saying is optimal and correct.
Whats optimal in your POV can be different for others.

I could speculate all day about who I was busdriven with, but I can't say for sure unless there is some other mech out there to confirm it
I mean its day 1, we ususally lynch people without mechs involved unless claims.

I agree it's probably a PoE slot. Let's talk in real terms now Fuji - how am I supposed to be looking into this?
Like you said, it should be a POE slot so go from there. RA should be okay according to Flower. Leaving Yoho and Cubey.

I dont think Ekko would bus drive you with Yo Tan Wa for example.

Ratchet

Like you said, it should be a POE slot so go from there. RA should be okay according to Flower. Leaving Yoho and Cubey.
Right. So I've already done the "looking into" part, which is what you were saying I should have been doing instead of talling to you. So what more am I supposed to be doing on that point instead, in your view? There's not anything more I can say on it, if you want me to pick one name specifically I would choose Cubey. That's about it.