[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

I have plenty of time to give a legacy and I'm not going to be rushed into it. We're not even halfway through Day 1 time wise and some have yet to post. You're the one making this discussion circular by the way, by not trying to see my perspective. If you would engage with what I'm saying you'd probably agree with it!
I am engaging with you and what youre saying, its just that what youre saying conflicts with what Im saying and so we just keep talking in circles.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am engaging with you and what youre saying, its just that what youre saying conflicts with what Im saying and so we just keep talking in circles.
It doesn't conflict at all lol, all it requires is that you don't accept mech on N0 at face value. Which I know is a lot to ask but I'm giving a pretty good resolution here.

It doesn't conflict at all lol, all it requires is that you don't accept mech on N0 at face value. Which I know is a lot to ask but I'm giving a pretty good resolution here.
If I was Id be voting you right now but Im not but for me unless you were bus driven my results are ironclad.

Ratchet

I know Ekko, he doesnt blow his load day 1. Hes a one shot for gods sake Id sooner believe he holsters and wait to form reads before using that ability.
You're assuming this in error - if he intends to low effort which he probably does, he would absolutely use it early.

Ratchet

Why? Its a huge waste. He has no information about who is town or not. Hed be bus driving blind, thats fucking dumb and bad usage.
It's not dumb if it's used as protection, again though this is the issue that we're having here. You're not actually considering my slot, you're finding things that reaffirm your base view. I can't possibly hope to convince someone who is set in their views. The good news is, I don't even have to - there is no significant advantage given by resolving me today over this night and at worst (from your POV) tomorrow. Happy to leave it there for now.

It's not dumb if it's used as protection, again though this is the issue that we're having here. You're not actually considering my slot, you're finding things that reaffirm your base view. I can't possibly hope to convince someone who is set in their views. The good news is, I don't even have to - there is no significant advantage given by resolving me today over this night and at worst (from your POV) tomorrow. Happy to leave it there for now.
I am considering your slot, Im not even voting you right now.