[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My mech is simple, I can protect someone at night from kills and If they are non town I receive a notification from them.

My flavor is Holy Water.

I protected you last night, and I received the following notification:

Upon Blessing Your Holy Waters on Ratchet you realize he pulls back in pain.

Meaning you are not town, unless I was tampered with which is highly unlikely Night 0 and with the notification having your Name included.

And your claim her shows me you cant have done anything to mess with my result.

There was a reason for why I didnt claim this from the get go, it was to see how you would play and act around the other players. I wanted to see who you would push specifically, unfortunately you've been playing super reserved which kind of messed with my plan but Im sure there is enough posts in here that we can analyze if you flip scum.

01 - @Flower
02 - @Yo Tan Wa
03 - @Ratchet
04 - @Rej
05 - @MangoSenpai
06 - @Red Night
07 - @Kiku
08 - @Emil
09 - @Michelle
10 - @Cubey
11 - @Random Asshole
12 - @Yoho
13 - @Fujishiro

Here is my and Ratchets claims guys I want you all to read it.
Why are you coming with this just now?
If you had a result, why withhold for 40 hours?

For countless hundreds of years my father has filled these darkened halls with arcane secrets and forbidden texts. The shelves seem to pulse with a wicked energy, giving the library a life of its own. Once mythical demons and legendary horrors now pour from every shadow to keep me from my quest. My good friend, the Master Librarian, sits deep within the twisted labyrinth. He may look like a simple old man behind a desk stacked with books and paperwork, but he is, in fact, a very capable Merchant. The objects he sells are rare and highly useful. He is also willing to buy rare jewels, which I have been fortunate enough to uncover within the crevices and hidden chambers of the castle. My father would be absolutely livid if he knew the old man assists me in this way...

Alucard has met the Master Librarian!

Trusting Fuji, however the way Ratchet claimed sounds true too.

I also thought about town parity if we end up mislynching if Ratchet is trying to extend the time. We down to 11 players, likely 4 scums if it's traditional type. But maybe it's not, yet we have had 2 kills. 2 SK, or one mafia team present.