Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Oda retconned Shodai into being a Kokuto, or Venus is trying to break the world record for keeping his blade hardened the longest. His blade has been drawn as nothing but black this entire arc so far. If it’s drawn like a normal sword, I’ll take my L, but it makes sense that Oda would retcon Zoro’s potential final opponent into having a Kokuto.
Black blades were never mean superior power level, its probably related to sword skill. So that can't be about final villain of Zolo.

We have seen Hyogoro and Rayleigh not even turning their blade black while using Advance Haki, and alt @Foul Legacy clown denying that he wasn't debunked and they didn't use CoA Haki.

Black blades were never mean superior power level, its probably related to sword skill.

We have seen Hyogoro and Rayleigh not even turning their blade black while using advance Haki, and alt @Foul Legacy clown denying that he wasn't debunked and they didn't use CoA Haki.
Blade are not necessarily swords but every blade can become black, this is not related to swordsmanship:endthis:

Talk about being unfair even if all of them not close to Imu .
Still that interesting that it look like Imu went on to be immortal and hide him self and others seem to died out .
It’s a vague description from someone who wasn’t even there. Like Sengoku’s image of the God Valley incident made it seem like Garp and Roger were going up against the entire Rocks pirates.

It’s a vague description from someone who wasn’t even there. Like Sengoku’s image of the God Valley incident made it seem like Garp and Roger were going up against the entire Rocks pirates.
It's worst in the real event, it was rocks pirates and god knight vs garp, Rayleigh and roger
Post automatically merged:

If it’s Blackbeard, Shiryu might be his final fight.:willight:
No

F

Foul Legacy

We have seen Hyogoro and Rayleigh not even turning their blade black while using advance Haki, and alt @Foul Legacy clown denying that he wasn't debunked and they didn't use CoA Haki.
Swordsman have skill aside for Haki genius.
Haki didn't work on promotheus.

They are strong even without haki.
Haki amplifies their attack.

Either Oda retconned Shodai into being a Kokuto, or Venus is trying to break the world record for keeping his blade hardened the longest. His blade has been drawn as nothing but black this entire arc so far. If it’s drawn like a normal sword, I’ll take my L, but it makes sense that Oda would retcon Zoro’s potential final opponent into having a Kokuto.
It been less than 20 mins which that not long to have haki apply to your blade and these guys suppose to have crazy haki .
Zoro had haki apply to his blades vs lucci and that fight was over 10 mins .
If Kaido and others can fight for days use all differnt types haki it be weird that a elder can't even use haki on there blade for a long period of time .

Status
Not open for further replies.