Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he is. He initially even make Zolo a Buggy underling in early designs.

Oda said his 2 fav pirate crews are BB pirates (Oda says if he was a strong fighter) and Buggy pirates he would want to join them if not SH pirates.

https://x.com/sandman_AP/status/1643255642994659328

This statement was way before Cross Guild, so now make sense why Oda favored Buggy.

Instead of Zolo Pirate Hunter being Buggy underling, Oda made Mihawk Marine Hunter Buggy underling.
Oda's favourite character is shanks, he is delusional enough to think he is like him irl:endthis:

Am I the only one who feels like each new chapter brings info that we already knew or assumed? :quest:
Like what is the core of this chapter? Info that the sea rose 200 meters? Okay. Next chapter plox.
Next chapter we get nusjuro vs zoro and he end the gorosei last opponent talk, trust:finally:

Either Oda retconned Shodai into being a Kokuto, or Venus is trying to break the world record for keeping his blade hardened the longest. His blade has been drawn as nothing but black this entire arc so far. If it’s drawn like a normal sword, I’ll take my L, but it makes sense that Oda would retcon Zoro’s potential final opponent into having a Kokuto.

What of Joy Boy raised the sea level, because he wanted to become a pirate and sail the sea to all kind of islands and the WG actually stopped him from raising the sea even more

F

Foul Legacy

Either Oda retconned Shodai into being a Kokuto, or Venus is trying to break the world record for keeping his blade hardened the longest. His blade has been drawn as nothing but black this entire arc so far. If it’s drawn like a normal sword, I’ll take my L, but it makes sense that Oda would retcon Zoro’s potential final opponent into having a Kokuto.
Nasujuro ain't Zoro final enemy.

Hope for Zoro Gandhi Is not his final opponent at all lol.

Am I the only one who feels like each new chapter brings info that we already knew or assumed? :quest:
Like what is the core of this chapter? Info that the sea rose 200 meters? Okay. Next chapter plox.
I did not see anyone assumed the whole VC was 100 year war and see i a lot good and crazy theories over the years .
Plus even with stuff we assumed it always good confirm shit cause up until last chapter you still even had some hardcore fans thinking joy boy and nika were same person \thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.