[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thanks for the ping, anyway, that's a plus.
why is that a plus? it's the most NAI thing I saw so far 10 pages into lol

page 12 liking the flower and mango exchanges, looks like t+t for me for now, I know that is a strong take, but imma die on that hill

Yoooo Hello everyone sorry I was outta town for work

Did anyone die and who is currently under suspension?
meh entrance
Sigh.

Suicide Bomber Forced Bodyguard

Suicide Bomber is a Vig kill that kills me regardless of whether my kill works.
Bodyguard is a protect that kills me if my target is killed.
Forced affects Bodyguard, I'm told that if I don't use Suicide Bomber, I must use bodyguard, and I'm not able to select the target of Bodyguard. Seems to be determined by flavour.

I hinted this from the very start by saying I don't think I'm going to be around for long. Also, I didn't counterclaim Kiku for two reasons - 1 is that dupe roles in a Dante game is not unusual, and two (and more importantly) the claim is self-resolving. The problem now of course is that if I'm blocked I still die and my kill doesn't go off.

Character is Bird (sub weapon). Flavour mentions that this is a category rather than a single character.

@Fujishiro Now can you explain why I needed to claim this today instead of you waiting for 1 phase? I don't need to know your mech as you're not going to be faking it, but I'd like an explanation why you couldn't wait.
ngl I believe the claim
My mech is simple, I can protect someone at night from kills and If they are non town I receive a notification from them.

My flavor is Holy Water.

I protected you last night, and I received the following notification:

Upon Blessing Your Holy Waters on Ratchet you realize he pulls back in pain.

Meaning you are not town, unless I was tampered with which is highly unlikely Night 0 and with the notification having your Name included.

And your claim her shows me you cant have done anything to mess with my result.

There was a reason for why I didnt claim this from the get go, it was to see how you would play and act around the other players. I wanted to see who you would push specifically, unfortunately you've been playing super reserved which kind of messed with my plan but Im sure there is enough posts in here that we can analyze if you flip scum.

01 - @Flower
02 - @Yo Tan Wa
03 - @Ratchet
04 - @Rej
05 - @MangoSenpai
06 - @Red Night
07 - @Kiku
08 - @Emil
09 - @Michelle
10 - @Cubey
11 - @Random Asshole
12 - @Yoho
13 - @Fujishiro

Here is my and Ratchets claims guys I want you all to read it.
but I believe this claim too

vote lynch Ratchet @Sir Dante

I caught up, not liking the hesistance of some people to place votes. But aye let's do it.

@Ratchet a read list please would be nice now that you claimed @Fujishiro too

claims and readlists should go hand in hand

ALSO A VOTECOUNT WOULD BE GREAT :moonwalk:

Even if Ratchet is scum, there exists scum outside of him as well.

Your voice has been heard, now I insist that you broaden your horizons.

Ratchet's logic in what he's saying isn't inherently flawed, however it is arguably a very safe argument to make.
The reality is that we're 2 men short before the game really even started, Ratchet may or may not have been caught - either way he's claimed himself into a corner.

Sigi is not a priority as there is evidence supporting his innosense in murder, though not clearing his name of plotting.

Yoho has been ducking the thread under the pretense of being "busy"
Rej appeared briefly after I summoned him, telling us that he's rusty, and that's about that
Michelle had a pretty strong opening, but poofed out of existence once more, she wouldn't be on my highest prio
Cubey hasn't even shown himself, as with Sigis - complete blindzones in the list

So put Ratchet in the backburner for a cuppa hours and think outside the box.
Ratchet has claimed himself into a corner, at best he lives 1 more phase
I did put him in a corner. I even speculated that the only thing that couldve tampered with my result would be a bus drive. If Ekko bus drove Ratchet it would be with some inactive low poster so Yoho/Cubey/Sigi/ Yo Tan Wa.

I removed Sigi and Yo Tan Wa because Flower redirected Sigi to Cubey and Yo because I dont think Ekko would bus drive him.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You said you'd read the thread. This was like 12h ago. You must have some thoughts by now.
I never said I read the thread

I said I learned all I wanted to know

If anyone died and I anyone was lynched

I know Ekko died
I know Red Knight died

I know no one was lynched

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
but I believe this claim too

vote lynch Ratchet @Sir Dante

I caught up, not liking the hesistance of some people to place votes. But aye let's do it.
If you believe both claims, why don't you let Ratchet prove himself?

What you're saying is conflicting

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I will go back to lurking too now. Tomorrow and during EoD I will be more available.

Tag me if I need to change my vote or anything. I might gloss over the game for a bit.
You asked Fuji and Ratchet for a reads list, you've claimed to be caught up, so I'll ask the same of you now before you dissipate back into the nothingness of void