[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I’m going to tap the sign because we are dangerously close to playing the game of analyzing role emails phrasing.

“Do not quote your role PM, but paraphrase instead. This includes using screenshots, or any method which allows one to analyse wording of roles to gain an advantage. If you're unsure as to what you are allowed to say, please check with me first.”

This includes attempting to analyze for the purpose of confirming or condemning a player from the phrasing of their role email.

Claiming is perfectly fine. But analyzing word by word and phrasing of the role email itself will be punished. I will assure all of you, I have taken the time to craft role emails that will punish that type of play.
Fushi tryna get me in trouble🙄

@Fujishiro i think Mango is town, believe Kiku too for most part. Ratchet unless Va

I have my doubts on Flowa, i think you read her well. So will leave it to you.

Yoho is a new player, and idk his scum tell. But so far he has not pinged me.

Rej had a good start, but I'm not sure there. I'll read on him and the left players. That's my PoE rn.

@Fujishiro i think Mango is town, believe Kiku too for most part. Ratchet unless Va

Rej had a good start, but I'm not sure there. I'll read on him and the left players. That's my PoE rn.
So who do you scum read right now? The rest?

What are your doubts about Flower,

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Main issue with Yoho I have really is that I know at least I have to die to get a kill shot, Yoho is basically half my role but just better. The slip could go either way.

Would prefer some pressure on Cubey, so if a couple votes could be thrown his way?

If you can make the Poe smaller it would be better (if you are town)

Activity is less this game,
If you can make the Poe smaller it would be better (if you are town)
Usually it doesn't come upon me to decide D1 lynch, so you're asking a laid back guy to deduct working PoE this early on:sanmoji:

Catch up help me/us, if you're town
Main issue with Yoho I have really is that I know at least I have to die to get a kill shot, Yoho is basically half my role but just better. The slip could go either way.

Would prefer some pressure on Cubey, so if a couple votes could be thrown his way?
We can do that, but

Are we basin it on the assumption Flowa redirected Fuji to Cubey, or willingly hanging completely inactive lynch this day phase as it's safe?

I dont have alternative lynch to offer, but we need to do something with players that are playing atleast.
Or try to do that, if we don't get any viable lynch than resort to Cubey again. It's long day phase yet activity is down, pushing an inactive will only take us there.
So who do you scum read right now? The rest?

What are your doubts about Flower,
Rn, that's what i had.

Doubt reg if she's town. Uneasy feelings since her first targeting RA and jumpiness on me and Yoho. I expect Town Flowa to see through my shitposting.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We can do that, but

Are we basin it on the assumption Flowa redirected Fuji to Cubey, or willingly hanging completely inactive lynch this day phase as it's safe?

I dont have alternative lynch to offer, but we need to do something with players that are playing atleast.
Or try to do that, if we don't get any viable lynch than resort to Cubey again. It's long day phase yet activity is down, pushing an inactive will only take us there.
My reasoning is that the most likely scenario is Ekko busdrove me with someone likely to be PoE fodder. Cubey fits that, and with us already not having much room an inactive vote is something we can't really afford to carry for long. We still have time so if someone has a better direction then I'm happy to listen to it, but would lean towards Cubey otherwise.

My reasoning is that the most likely scenario is Ekko busdrove me with someone likely to be PoE fodder. Cubey fits that, and with us already not having much room an inactive vote is something we can't really afford to carry for long. We still have time so if someone has a better direction then I'm happy to listen to it, but would lean towards Cubey otherwise.
I'd rather have you shoot him, if you believe Fuji ended up checking him instead.

As for others, what are your thoughts Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.