Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on Spoilers
It seems that Joyboy got defeated because he doesn't fight with his "friends" cuz from all we know and could predict :
- Robo Giant asking for forgiveness to Joyboy, could mean it didn't do nothin meaningful at that war

- Zunesha Sin/crime that got sentenced to walk in the seas for eternity probably from someone that can Order Him and was a friend of joyboy ( someone that had an ability like Momo i believe from Kozuki fam ) Because Zunesha Let Joyboy to die when that "guy" ask Zunesha to protect and save him. We know that Wano People are kinda wild and brutal, so i kinda not shocked with it ( for a reminder just because One old dude from Kurozumi fam tried to poison the current shogun at that time. Wano People are killing every Kurozumi bloodline, leaving only Orochi and Otama alive, which her parents possibly taking the same fate as other Kurozumi's )

- Joyboy Letter to Poseidon that could mean the Mermaid Princess or Current holder of Poseidon at that time didn't even engage in the war

We really need more Lore Chapter for sure
Enough lore chapters, I want this arc to end already so we can get to Elbaf and get the REAL lore chapters.
:goyea:

At this point, I really hope Imu's appearance is just a huge shadow, representing him as the void. That would be a better twist than Oda's usual silhouette games.

Nika/Joyboy's power and appearance is based on freedom, positive emotions and cartoonic reality warping/toon force while Imu is the personalization of true darkness/void, negative emotions and reality warping powers to forcefully rip off realities. That's why he won't look like a cartoon character but something from like Berserk or something like that. That's my guess.

Also, I still cannot wait for Nasujuro's cutting feat.
I'm even more anticipated for our boy Mihawk now. If Nasujuro delivers like this, I'm pretty sure Mihawk will exceed our expectations.

At this point, I really hope Imu's appearance is just a huge shadow, representing him as the void. That would be a better twist than Oda's usual silhouette games.

Nika/Joyboy's power and appearance is based on freedom, positive emotions and cartoonic reality warping/toon force while Imu is the personalization of true darkness/void, negative emotions and reality warping powers to forcefully rip off realities.

Also, I still cannot wait for Nasujuro's cutting feat.
I'm even more anticipated for our boy Mihawk now. If Nasujuro delivers like this, I'm pretty sure Mihawk will exceed our expectations.
Get nasujuro past casual s hawk first

Funnily enough wano didn't seems to know about joyboy prior to luffy's arrival. Considering all the Oni skulls which is a missing race, ryuma and joyboy might have been ennemies:endthis:

The lore and all its thrill died (ironically) the moment luffy's heart restarted beating and Nyanyanya came to life :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk should be able to cut clean a small island like Onigashima
We already got a glimpse of his capabilities when he made a casual hakiless swing

Now multiply this by... 10 thausand? Imagine he just puts adv CoA on his sword. Let alone adv CoC.

He cuts more just merely an island.

The lore and all its thrill died (ironically) the moment luffy's heart restarted beating and Nyanyanya came to life :josad:

We already got a glimpse of his capabilities when he made a casual hakiless swing

Now multiply this by... 10 thausand? Imagine he just puts adv CoA on his sword. Let alone adv CoC.

Lol

mountain level is all he's good at

Status
Not open for further replies.