Kidd greatness this chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Kid is killed or any worse state.
Pew could be just sending laugh emoji because it is too random for kidd to appear in the chapter when most of the fandom think he is long gone.

But this is y’all’s hope that kids character moves to this role which it genuinely doesn’t have a reason to since Blackbeard already fills it.

Kids role was as a foil to Luffy to show that Shanks was right. Meaningless bloodshed just because someone laughed at you doesn’t make you a man and it’ll just lead to more death.
You think I want him redeemed as a character; I don't. I think it'd be better if he becomes Luffy's Buggy, but with the power and the evil nature to do something about it. He can be a wildcard now like Greenbull who can show up and be a problem when no-one expects him.

You think I want him redeemed as a character; I don't. I think it'd be better if he becomes Luffy's Buggy, but with the power and the evil nature to do something about it. He can be a wildcard now like Greenbull who can show up and be a problem when no-one expects him.
Luffy's buggy is buggy:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

he is not even way stronger then lucci let'S calm down .
Lucci is also stronger than kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.