[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sorry, guys. Dealing with a bit of an incident at work today. I'll be around more later or tomorrow once I've calmed down.
You're good, take your time come back when you're ready

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
My reasoning is that the most likely scenario is Ekko busdrove me with someone likely to be PoE fodder. Cubey fits that, and with us already not having much room an inactive vote is something we can't really afford to carry for long. We still have time so if someone has a better direction then I'm happy to listen to it, but would lean towards Cubey otherwise.
While I understand the logic behind this, lynching cube seems kind of whack for the sole reason of what kind of information can we really obtain from it?

The way I see it it seems that you're trying to go with the path of least resistance, which is unbecoming of you Ratchet.
I'll do concur that right now in the current climate of the game it is hard to make out who is good and who is bad, as the activity is at a median quite low.
I've taken a step back in hopes to see other players get their say in, but this is just sad

Yoho doesn't really seem to give a single fuck about the votes on him, which does make me wonder if it is really worth risking. To lynch him based on his slip does kind of border on angleshooting which is not very sportmanlike, and it can probably be argued that he doesn't know better. But honestly, Yoho has played quite a few games now, and I don't really intend to give him too much slack for being new, he's not new forever.

Not to mention we do need majority consensus to lynch someone, which may be hard. At this point albeit not optmial, you may be our lynch for this sole reason. At the very least we have some sort of mech on you from Fuji, so this may be what tips the scales from a no-lynch to a lynch.

I would also give a little bonus to YTW for appearing when the activity was pretty much dead, I'll give him the benefit of doubt for now.

@Michelle said 9 hours she was going to catch up, only to not appear again, this does seem a bit uncharacteristic of her.
@Rej has already mentioned he won't be much around, but he should according to himself be starting to appear just about now to do something.

The players that I think has no merit in being lynched as of this post are the following; Flower, YTW, Fuji, Sigis

Players I think can be lynched, but I don't think it is optimal; Ratchet, Kiku, Rej, Michelle, Cube

Players that I have no issue lynching; Yoho

As you mentioned Ratchet, Kiku and yourself has a mirrored claim. Since you do seem to believe that duplicate claims are not too unusual in Dante's games, I am wondering if perhaps one of you two are a scum suicide bomber.

@Kiku are you solely a suicide bomber, or do you have something else also?
And while you're at it, I would like to hear if you have any sort of insights, or if you're just going to play passively.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
And Good morning bro
Really is quiet around here when I'm not around.

I am really hoping to see Rej and Michelle wake up, as I think they will make things a bit more interesting.

It does kind of feel that everyone has a similar take on things, and as such it does feel like I am in a way just having an inner monologue. Most players are playing it safe, which is favorable for scum.

If this is the way the game will play out in the phases to come, I do believe this is an easy scum win.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ik you'd came arround,
I do think you're playing reminiscent of the Arcane game, as I looked back on it yesterday after the bomb memes lmao

But in short I think that by the sole merit of you actually talking and in your own way trying to forward the game, you are not a priority.

We do need you right now, and whether or not you truly are an enemy to town we'll find out in due time.

But for now, I call a turtle truce

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What does give me pause though is that nobody is even trying to really shake up things.

the "town core" has pretty much been static from the getgo, and I am at this point in time starting to get paranoid.

I do think you're playing reminiscent of the Arcane game, as I looked back on it yesterday after the bomb memes lmao

But in short I think that by the sole merit of you actually talking and in your own way trying to forward the game, you are not a priority.

We do need you right now, and whether or not you truly are an enemy to town we'll find out in due time.

But for now, I call a turtle truce

Yada yada, tsundere you

While I understand the logic behind this, lynching cube seems kind of whack for the sole reason of what kind of information can we really obtain from it?

The way I see it it seems that you're trying to go with the path of least resistance, which is unbecoming of you Ratchet.
I'll do concur that right now in the current climate of the game it is hard to make out who is good and who is bad, as the activity is at a median quite low.
I've taken a step back in hopes to see other players get their say in, but this is just sad

Yoho doesn't really seem to give a single fuck about the votes on him, which does make me wonder if it is really worth risking. To lynch him based on his slip does kind of border on angleshooting which is not very sportmanlike, and it can probably be argued that he doesn't know better. But honestly, Yoho has played quite a few games now, and I don't really intend to give him too much slack for being new, he's not new forever.

Not to mention we do need majority consensus to lynch someone, which may be hard. At this point albeit not optmial, you may be our lynch for this sole reason. At the very least we have some sort of mech on you from Fuji, so this may be what tips the scales from a no-lynch to a lynch.

I would also give a little bonus to YTW for appearing when the activity was pretty much dead, I'll give him the benefit of doubt for now.

@Michelle said 9 hours she was going to catch up, only to not appear again, this does seem a bit uncharacteristic of her.
@Rej has already mentioned he won't be much around, but he should according to himself be starting to appear just about now to do something.

The players that I think has no merit in being lynched as of this post are the following; Flower, YTW, Fuji, Sigis

Players I think can be lynched, but I don't think it is optimal; Ratchet, Kiku, Rej, Michelle, Cube

Players that I have no issue lynching; Yoho

As you mentioned Ratchet, Kiku and yourself has a mirrored claim. Since you do seem to believe that duplicate claims are not too unusual in Dante's games, I am wondering if perhaps one of you two are a scum suicide bomber.

@Kiku are you solely a suicide bomber, or do you have something else also?
And while you're at it, I would like to hear if you have any sort of insights, or if you're just going to play passively.
What changed your mind about Rej and Yo Tan Wa.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What changed your mind about Rej and Yo Tan Wa.
Well Yo Tan for showing some semblence of solving even when the thread was dead, as well as his willingness to talk.

Rej, I still don't think is optimal lynch, but I can be convinced to go that route. I don't have anything solid on him though

Michelle I can lynch as well, but same with her and Rej, I have some hopes that they will come in here and make things interesting

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You can literally go back 1 page, and Dante literally has it black on white for you.

This isn't lazy, you're not even playing the game.

It's one thing being uphased by the votes, but you're just completely apathetic to the game as a whole.
I asked a simple question that required a simple answer no need for attitude

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I asked a simple question that required a simple answer no need for attitude
It is just a bit annoying, almost nothing has happened these past 20 hours, you were present when Dante sent the post of how many hours are left. And now you are just asking about something that is answered on the previous page.