[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

I need to rest and restore my suffering health. But this coffin is so peculiar...ah, no matter. How sweet to sleep. Uhh... Mother? is that you?
The battle was swift but violent. What a horrific creature. You claim to love the night? So go there. For all eternity.

Alucard has defeated the Succubus and claimed the Gold Ring!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I haven't been "weaksauce" and I'm getting pretty annoyed by the constant shade getting thrown my way for the crime of being busy.

I'm going to vote Yoho. From his perspective, I could have just voted him earlier but instead looked elsewhere, and apparently this didn't even register. Lends to the idea that he's playing purely to survive rather than to solve, and I would expect him to at least consider it when he had no issue earlier with me shooting tonight.

Cubey is whatever. I think he can be scum but it's a roll of the die.

Rej I think is Town. As scum, he would have no reason to even consider my claim, it would be the easiest thing ever to just "follow the mech" and leave it at that, and he'd have a vested interest in doing so.

Michelle I wish was more active, but I've otherwise liked her posts. She's measured and not jumping to conclusions. Needs to post more though.

Fuji I don't think has the scum range to fake an investigation onto me like this. I do have issue with his shading, and I think his arguments are largely poor, but I can reconcile them as someone desperate for his mech to have been useful which is intrinsically townie.

YTW lean town, not very confident in this but he doesn't seem to care how he's perceived, I think he also hinted some mech lightly earlier which he probably doesn't bother with as scum.

Flower is town, obviously. Same goes for Mango, the worst either will be is an Indie and in Flower's case I would expect her to be far more withdrawn than she is.

That leaves Yoho/Cubey/??? which is about where I started, I'd like to flip the former today and I'll probably shoot the latter tonight. Kiku I haven't mentioned but she should be able to clear herself too.

Vote: Yoho

In the event that I don't get to follow up much, consider this a legacy. Focus more on the town reads because the scum reads are mostly by abduction.

My argument is thus

1. Without tipping my hand too much, my role is not identical to Ratchet's role, but I find it unlikely that they would both exist simultaneously as town

2. Ratchet has a guilty result on him

3. The absolute worst case scenario upon lynching Ratchet is that we would mislynch someone who is apparently going to be dead tomorrow anyway. The risk is minimal

A high chance for a good reward, a low chance for a low risk. I definitely want Ratchet's head today.

Ratchet

My argument is thus

1. Without tipping my hand too much, my role is not identical to Ratchet's role, but I find it unlikely that they would both exist simultaneously as town

2. Ratchet has a guilty result on him

3. The absolute worst case scenario upon lynching Ratchet is that we would mislynch someone who is apparently going to be dead tomorrow anyway. The risk is minimal

A high chance for a good reward, a low chance for a low risk. I definitely want Ratchet's head today.
You're flipping this around though - there isn't a high reward with lynching me today because you're getting my flip by tomorrow. You're going for the low value play today, makes no sense because I self resolve. There is no value in burning a lynch on someone who self resolves. Because otherwise tomorrow you're left in a worse spot.

Dante reports kills by the player name that they were used on even if they fail, so you'll have a very good idea as to who I shot based on host confirmation. I don't really understand why this isn't getting through to some of you.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I haven't been "weaksauce" and I'm getting pretty annoyed by the constant shade getting thrown my way for the crime of being busy.

I'm going to vote Yoho. From his perspective, I could have just voted him earlier but instead looked elsewhere, and apparently this didn't even register. Lends to the idea that he's playing purely to survive rather than to solve, and I would expect him to at least consider it when he had no issue earlier with me shooting tonight.

Cubey is whatever. I think he can be scum but it's a roll of the die.

Rej I think is Town. As scum, he would have no reason to even consider my claim, it would be the easiest thing ever to just "follow the mech" and leave it at that, and he'd have a vested interest in doing so.

Michelle I wish was more active, but I've otherwise liked her posts. She's measured and not jumping to conclusions. Needs to post more though.

Fuji I don't think has the scum range to fake an investigation onto me like this. I do have issue with his shading, and I think his arguments are largely poor, but I can reconcile them as someone desperate for his mech to have been useful which is intrinsically townie.

YTW lean town, not very confident in this but he doesn't seem to care how he's perceived, I think he also hinted some mech lightly earlier which he probably doesn't bother with as scum.

Flower is town, obviously. Same goes for Mango, the worst either will be is an Indie and in Flower's case I would expect her to be far more withdrawn than she is.

That leaves Yoho/Cubey/??? which is about where I started, I'd like to flip the former today and I'll probably shoot the latter tonight. Kiku I haven't mentioned but she should be able to clear herself too.

Vote: Yoho

In the event that I don't get to follow up much, consider this a legacy. Focus more on the town reads because the scum reads are mostly by abduction.
I still don't have an issue with you shooting tonight but right now you're my main suspect because of the meta fushi got

My secondary suspects are Mango and Flower because they where both trying to push for my lynch for no real good reason and consistently manipulating the narrative

That's where my thoughts are right now but we'll see how things shake up

Ratchet

I still don't have an issue with you shooting tonight but right now you're my main suspect because of the meta fushi got

My secondary suspects are Mango and Flower because they where both trying to push for my lynch for no real good reason and consistently manipulating the narrative

That's where my thoughts are right now but we'll see how things shake up
If you don't have an issue with me shooting tonight then there is no value in lynching me, and given that you have no issue you effectively are fine with me using my role to confirm myself hence voting for my lynch is purely motivated by self-interest. Pick someone else.

You're flipping this around though - there isn't a high reward with lynching me today because you're getting my flip by tomorrow. You're going for the low value play today, makes no sense because I self resolve. There is no value in burning a lynch on someone who self resolves. Because otherwise tomorrow you're left in a worse spot.

Dante reports kills by the player name that they were used on even if they fail, so you'll have a very good idea as to who I shot based on host confirmation. I don't really understand why this isn't getting through to some of you.
But if you're scum then I'd rather you not self resolve.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If you don't have an issue with me shooting tonight then there is no value in lynching me, and given that you have no issue you effectively are fine with me using my role to confirm myself hence voting for my lynch is purely motivated by self-interest. Pick someone else.
I doubt my one vote will make a difference why are you so pressed that I pick a different target

Ratchet

But if you're scum then I'd rather you not self resolve.
If I'm scum I wouldn't be self resolving, unless you believe scum have a suicide bomber lmao
I doubt my one vote will make a difference why are you so pressed that I pick a different target
I'm at half majority so yes it does. You're probably scum anyway so no need for me to convince you of anything.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The truth of the matter is if we do let @Ratchet go through with his plan and he's successful there's a high chance he takes a town out with him

Seems like a gamble that doesn't benefit town in the long run

If he is town then we'd lose two towns unless he already solved the game then the chance the person he targets is scum is pretty low

If he's scum and we let him self resolve then we'd gurant3e lose a town because a scum wouldn't target his scum mates

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If I'm scum I wouldn't be self resolving, unless you believe scum have a suicide bomber lmao

I'm at half majority so yes it does. You're probably scum anyway so no need for me to convince you of anything.
I'm as town as town can get