[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It is just a bit annoying, almost nothing has happened these past 20 hours, you were present when Dante sent the post of how many hours are left. And now you are just asking about something that is answered on the previous page.
Clearly I didn't keep track of the hours since he posted that if I did I wouldn't be asking

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Let's look at the facts We have

@Fujishiro got a notification saying Ratchet isn't Town

There's a possibility he was Bus Driven

As far as I'm aware there's 2 people with killing abilities Myself and Ratchet I know I didn't kill anyone I'm a one shot vig and I still have my shot

@Kiku you're a weapon correct? Do you also have kill abilities?

For some reason @MangoSenpai wants my head even tho I've done nothing to deserve to be executed

I say we trust the meta that Fushi got and lynch Ratchet if he flips town it's only a matter of figuring out who was driving the bus

If he flips scum that's one less to worry about

Vote Lynch: Ratchet

Let's look at the facts We have

@Fujishiro got a notification saying Ratchet isn't Town

There's a possibility he was Bus Driven

As far as I'm aware there's 2 people with killing abilities Myself and Ratchet I know I didn't kill anyone I'm a one shot vig and I still have my shot

@Kiku you're a weapon correct? Do you also have kill abilities?

For some reason @MangoSenpai wants my head even tho I've done nothing to deserve to be executed

I say we trust the meta that Fushi got and lynch Ratchet if he flips town it's only a matter of figuring out who was driving the bus

If he flips scum that's one less to worry about

Vote Lynch: Ratchet