Yo Tan Wa: Cubey >

Ratchet/Yoho: 2
YoTan Wa/ Cubey: 1

Vote Lynch Random Asshole.
Vote Lynch Flowa

:beckmoji:
Some motivation for you
Kinda surprised to see Dante using a one shot busdriver

So that we're aware of what we are dealing with, Dante loves hidden conditions and mechanics drawn from flavour. It's not a "Dante game" per se so I don't expect it to be too fucky, but we're not going to be able to solve this with normal expectations from a mech standpoint.

Kinda feel like Emil has to be a fear kill? Hoe Red night wasn't Vigged- Vigs should never be firing N0

Vote: Yoho
Well does my vote look like a push to you?

A push for action? yes

a push for lynch? no

I am merely giving you some motivation to stand on your own 2 feet, unleash the unlimited Flowa works

Unvote
Okay, enough trolling.

Vote Cubey.
Vote: Cubey

Onto the next one.
Well, sounds pretty cut and dry, then.

Vote Ratchet.
vote lynch Ratchet

I cannot explain why but I highly, highly suggest you use it on me tonight. Trust me Fuji.
Aha, so the drive is nothing but baseless paranoia then.

vote lynch Ratchet
Actually
Unvote
Shoot me tonight Ratchet, or someone in your PoE
Okay
Vote Lynch Yo Tan
why is that a plus? it's the most NAI thing I saw so far 10 pages into lol

page 12 liking the flower and mango exchanges, looks like t+t for me for now, I know that is a strong take, but imma die on that hill

meh entrance

ngl I believe the claim

but I believe this claim too

vote lynch Ratchet @Sir Dante

I caught up, not liking the hesistance of some people to place votes. But aye let's do it.

@Ratchet a read list please would be nice now that you claimed @Fujishiro too

claims and readlists should go hand in hand

ALSO A VOTECOUNT WOULD BE GREAT :moonwalk:
I have no fukn clue what this flavour even is.

Vote lynch Yoho then

isn't he close to hammer? wtf is going on here?
Vote Cubey.

Fuck afks.
Let's look at the facts We have

@Fujishiro got a notification saying Ratchet isn't Town

There's a possibility he was Bus Driven

As far as I'm aware there's 2 people with killing abilities Myself and Ratchet I know I didn't kill anyone I'm a one shot vig and I still have my shot

@Kiku you're a weapon correct? Do you also have kill abilities?

For some reason @MangoSenpai wants my head even tho I've done nothing to deserve to be executed

I say we trust the meta that Fushi got and lynch Ratchet if he flips town it's only a matter of figuring out who was driving the bus

If he flips scum that's one less to worry about

Vote Lynch: Ratchet
I haven't been "weaksauce" and I'm getting pretty annoyed by the constant shade getting thrown my way for the crime of being busy.

I'm going to vote Yoho. From his perspective, I could have just voted him earlier but instead looked elsewhere, and apparently this didn't even register. Lends to the idea that he's playing purely to survive rather than to solve, and I would expect him to at least consider it when he had no issue earlier with me shooting tonight.

Cubey is whatever. I think he can be scum but it's a roll of the die.

Rej I think is Town. As scum, he would have no reason to even consider my claim, it would be the easiest thing ever to just "follow the mech" and leave it at that, and he'd have a vested interest in doing so.

Michelle I wish was more active, but I've otherwise liked her posts. She's measured and not jumping to conclusions. Needs to post more though.

Fuji I don't think has the scum range to fake an investigation onto me like this. I do have issue with his shading, and I think his arguments are largely poor, but I can reconcile them as someone desperate for his mech to have been useful which is intrinsically townie.

YTW lean town, not very confident in this but he doesn't seem to care how he's perceived, I think he also hinted some mech lightly earlier which he probably doesn't bother with as scum.

Flower is town, obviously. Same goes for Mango, the worst either will be is an Indie and in Flower's case I would expect her to be far more withdrawn than she is.

That leaves Yoho/Cubey/??? which is about where I started, I'd like to flip the former today and I'll probably shoot the latter tonight. Kiku I haven't mentioned but she should be able to clear herself too.

Vote: Yoho

In the event that I don't get to follow up much, consider this a legacy. Focus more on the town reads because the scum reads are mostly by abduction.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
We'll let Ratchet live today and hell blow up tonight and if he doesnt he gets auto lynched tomorrow.
Ok...we go through with this plan and risk him taking a town down with him

Who do you want to lynch today?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yo seems I haven't missed much.

I am sorry I couldn't check in more. I have to focus more at work so if I check the mobile phone it's usually just for 15 or 20 seconds. Not enough for mafia. And today I had a massive migraine too.

I will give Yoho some benefits of doubt since this is my first game playing with him or so, correct me if I am wrong. Maybe he is just the slowest starter to a game I have ever seen lol.

I think most of you guys cooked nice arguments for yourselves.

I will

vote lunch Cubey

because it's not enough for me, a roleblocker claim demands much more pro-towny threadplay to be let slip through and believed by us!town

Yo seems I haven't missed much.

I am sorry I couldn't check in more. I have to focus more at work so if I check the mobile phone it's usually just for 15 or 20 seconds. Not enough for mafia. And today I had a massive migraine too.

I will give Yoho some benefits of doubt since this is my first game playing with him or so, correct me if I am wrong. Maybe he is just the slowest starter to a game I have ever seen lol.

I think most of you guys cooked nice arguments for yourselves.

I will

vote lunch Cubey

because it's not enough for me, a roleblocker claim demands much more pro-towny threadplay to be let slip through and believed by us!town
I feel like Cubey might be genuine, idk.

Honestly I dont wanna vote any of Yoho or Cubey right now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Vote Count 1 Of Day 1

Flower: RA > Cubey > Ratchet > Yoho > Cubey
MangoSenpai: Flower > Cubey > Ratchet > Yo Tan Wa
Ratchet: Yoho > Cubey > Yoho
Kiku: Ratchet
Rej: Ratchet > Yoho
Yoho: Ratchet
Yo Tan Wa: Cubey >

Ratchet/Yoho: 2
YoTan Wa/ Cubey: 1