[FNZ] Role Madness Castlevania : What is a Man? - Game Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Ratchet does Dante usually hide mechanical information as some form of myth/riddle/puzzle in his writeups?

@MangoSenpai I think you have flavour knowledge iirc? Can you make anything out of the writeups so far D1?

@Ratchet does Dante usually hide mechanical information as some form of myth/riddle/puzzle in his writeups?

@MangoSenpai I think you have flavour knowledge iirc? Can you make anything out of the writeups so far D1?
Its not uncommon for me to hide mechanical information alongside writeups. All write ups should have some purpose both in flavor and information they are announcing to the group at large.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What is this post.
Cubey said he roleblocked RA

I'm curious why he was targeted on night zero

Seems early to use a Roleblock

And if he literally means last night and not last night phase then I'm wondering why use a RB on someone who I haven't seen active at all

Cubey said he roleblocked RA

I'm curious why he was targeted on night zero

Seems early to use a Roleblock

And if he literally means last night and not last night phase then I'm wondering why use a RB on someone who I haven't seen active at all
I get what you’re implying. You think I’m faking my target by claiming someone likely to not show up.

Rest assured that is not the case.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I get what you’re implying. You think I’m faking my target by claiming someone likely to not show up.

Rest assured that is not the case.
🤔 Let's see where you're going with this

Eh, its more likely they would get a warning and then attempted replaced should there be an issue. If that isn't available further action would be taken.
Its not my place to tell you what to do as a host but imo players that dont show up after the first cycle, especially long days like this game, should be replaced.