One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because he needs a high ranking position to make a difference. And all the admiral positions were taken up at the time.
But he wasn’t even in the marines then... it would’ve made more sense for him to like at least join and rise the ranks like a normal person... Other than waiting 20 years for an Admiral position to open up and also for coincidentally there not being enough strong guys already in the marines to take the position again so that world government just makes a military draft instead

Seems more likely it was very recent... Like maybe when Whitebeard died, the chaos led to some Warlord going overboard somewhere and his family got caught up in it

Though it seems it’s either should be Weevil or Doffy who didnit since Boa and Mihawk are very chill guys in general...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I was trolling when I said WSS was a propaganda title and it was stripped
But now I think it is really true.

Why would WSS be a dog lol because he needed protection indeed
He is just an YC1+ like every inbetweener who has one top tier haki.
Doesn't matter the meaning you take. Yonko Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is World's Strongest Swordsman. Oda told us pre TS.

All hail the GGM.

Power level wise, all I got was that top tiers are not invincible(something I've always said) and there are strength in numbers. Let's take a look at what happens with restrictions and/or distractions.

Aokiji- got hit clean by Jozu and his lip bleed. Also got kicked clean by Marco and face brusied.

Akainu- Marco and Vista got clean hits on him and could hold him off.

Fujitora- G3 Luffy could bruise him

WB- fodder could hit him clean.

BM- Queen could crack her skull

Kaido- G3 Luffy sent him flying

All admirals were holding back in their battlles in order to not destory the place and Fuji+GB are no different. All it shows is that yonko and admirals can't fight multiple commanders without using all their power.
Don't forget Capone almost Killing Big Mom and could've if it wasn't for Perospero and Katakuri

Do some people really think that its a coincidence that Oda purposely nerfed WB with a sickness?
There is a reason he did it, because if he didn't, the WB pirates would have won.
Respect that 5 billion.
There is a reason why only Akainu was shown all out beside having a lot of heavy hitter on Marineside. Because it would make WB pirates got obliterated worse than we already have lmao

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
When did we see Big Mom and kaido get injured by fodder? Big Mom was pushed by Jimbei only, and we all know she was in a nerfed state.
:gonope:
??? What comment did you even read? Lmfao

Akainu's ability is just better suited for fight multiple people and he doesnt need to waste haki against certain people.

Akainu can use his ability for small scale moves but even Fuji's love taps creates giant holes as seen with Zoro. His basic move is summoning meteors and that's retarded when you have kingdom to protect and leaders in the area. Restricted on his main source of fighting, is defensive by nature and got out muscled by Luffy and Zoro....yeah Fujitora isnt so great at team battles when he's restricted.

Aokiji had bruises on his face at the end of MF and the only people who hit him were Marco and Jozu so I just put 2 n'2 together lol
Where was Aokiji bruised? I legit do not remember this lol

I think being a shichibukai was the only mihawk had of having the chance of fighting a fair opponent, because he was not strong enought to fighting with a yonko's crew by himself, and non-yonko seems like fodder to him
But idk why he almost didn't shit in MF, it was the best chance for him to fight the strongest yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.