One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how difficult was the win for the admirals?(I assume Sabo sacrificed himself to let his nakama escape, yet he survived somehow due to Bonney). I believe it was high diff, more or less.

Sengoku: After that, Oden got poached. He’s a man that accompanied the Pirate King on his final journey.

Sakazuki: ...

Sengoku: Oden has no relation to the issue this time but... why exactly are the big guns so involved with Wano Country? I personally don’t think it’s just a coincidence, Sakazuki.
Marines are certainely going to come in force to Wano once they learn about Kaido and Big Mom joining forces again. This will be the chance for the alliance to recover and to defeat Kaido for good.

I

Inspector_Mu

Just like it crushed your hope of Kaido having higher bounty and being stronger than Whitebeard. Anti-wank you said? :gokulaugh:
:finally: YOUNG KAIDO COMMANDER LEVEL WITH WB AND BM
KAIDO HAVING A CLOSE BOUNTY TO WB
Sengoku just hyped his strength and that of BM.

WB remain slightly better than Kaido
Wb~>Kaido
Oh yeshe has the highest bounty for people who are alive.
WB and roger are dead anyway ... so it is W lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Marco is underrated, nobody could hurt Akainu, neither Vista nor Marco.
That's why he hold his own against Kizaru? Oden could have used all his Ryuo and life energy to scar Kaido. Thus we do not know the circumstances.

I'm pretty sure Marco will be important against Kaido.
You don't hold your own by simply stalling someone for a few minutes you also damage your opponent :smithnie: or else he will have barely any difficulty overwhelming you

Lol zoro wont equal Oden after wano
Who the hell even said zoro will be strong as Oden?
Luffy is the one who is paralleling Oden and has surpassed him since he has 2 top haki.

Apart from Enma? Where does zoro parallel Oden? Nothing.

Mihawk>=Wano Luffy~>Oden >Wano Zoro
Why are you saying apart from Enma?

We know VERY FEW THINGS about Oden And you’re just cutting out a big one just like that

As of now, Oden had the Voice of all things and Conquerors Haki so that’s where Luffy comes in...

But then Oden was a swordsman and the only one to tame Enma, that’s Zoro... Hitetsu recognizes Zoro has the potential to surpass Oden by making Enma black... Zoro has connections to Wano via Koushiro... Zoro is training Oden’s son and saving Oden’s daughter... Zoro is the one wandering around Wano and beating guys up like Oden wandered around Wano and beat guys up

C’mon man... you seriously don’t see ANY OF THIS?

I

Inspector_Mu

When your feats are teaming up with marines to beat rox, slaughtering a random guy crew, destroying a random country and avoiding big mom to get that poneglyph but people say your "PK tier"
Imagine lol
People overrate Roger

Roger = WB >=<Kaido in pure strength 1 vs 1.
Only accomplishments and crew makes them better than kaido and BM.

Roger feats are not that great
You forgot he was saved by a storm vs Shiki when he was cornered

so , Fujitora got injured fighting 4 high tiers while he had Green Bull on his Back ?

well I don't want to compere Yonko to admiral ... waste of a post to talk about obvious

but

Old Garp > Fujitora
So, Yonko Shanks got crippled permanently fighting 1 Lord of The Coast while he had his whole crew with him in the same village?

well I don't want to compare an Emperror with another Emperor...

but

Big Mom > Shanks

p.s
Just kidding honey, happy to see you here :sweat:

Then why do I remember him saying that, even before this chapter ? :sus:
He says the evil of pirates and the corruption of the government led to him taking his eyes and then later says he wants to get rid of the warlords

So in a way you can pretty closely imply he’s talking about Warlords since they are the only thing the cuts across the “evil of pirates” and the “corruption of the government”

But still, in this chapter it’s the first time it’s actually seeming personal... Like before I though he was like just a guy who came across like a town that got massacred and had a nervous breakdown... But no, this chapter is implying that it was directly personal to him what he witnessed... Like maybe his family or something were killed or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.