Speculations Yamato might fight King and Queen

Strength wise Yamato can’t beat the 2 of them at once unless they’re severely nerfed
  1. Yamato while stronger than either isn’t that much stronger
Yamato was going toe to toe with Kaido for a while. And she wasn’t even defeated by the end of it, all that she had was a few minor injuries. If Yamato’s fruit really is Awakened, there’s no reason for her not to be a low/mid top tier
Post automatically merged:

You thinking they're Kaido that's your mistake

King endurance sucks, he's not tanking 3 TBs from Yamato at full power
Queen loses to 3TBs too

They're slower than her
Weaker in AP and endurance,
She got freezing ability to freeze their flames or viruses
Oda didn’t let Yamato join at the end of Wano because she’s > Zoro/Sanji, so Oda had to come up with a dumb excuse to prevent her from joining. Like how he didn’t let Jinbe join the crew at FMI because he was stronger than Zoro and Sanji, maybe even Luffy

Yamato was going toe to toe with Kaido for a while. And she wasn’t even defeated by the end of it, all that she had was a few minor injuries. If Yamato’s fruit really is Awakened, there’s no reason for her not to be a low/mid top tier

Oda didn’t let Yamato join at the end of Wano because she’s > Zoro/Sanji, so Oda had to come up with a dumb excuse to prevent her from joining. Like how he didn’t let Jinbe join the crew at FMI because he was stronger than Zoro and Sanji, maybe even Luffy
Dressrosa Zoro performed better against Fujitora in 1 vs 1 than Yamato and scabbards against Fujitora's slightly weaker fellow Admiral in 10 vs 1

I would, CC is hax af. His fruit is top tier.
Don't lie
Compare Katakuri's portrayal with Ceasar's during WCI arc
Ceasar actually looked weaker than the likes of Daifuku and Oven

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't lie
Compare Katakuri's portrayal with Ceasar's during WCI arc
Ceasar actually looked weaker than the likes of Daifuku and Oven
Nope, CC is a problem, I've always respected his fruit.

He knocked Luffy, Smoker out before too.

In specific situations he could be a big problem, that happened to be one of em. Nothing unpredictable or odd about CC using widespread gas to save the trashsmokes.

Base Yamato made Ryokugyu cry in pain. Momo wouldn’t let her fight because he wanted to prove himself. She would put in work against Ryo if Momo let her
Bruh
Zoro freed himself from Fujitora's gravity and still able to launch counterattack
Yamato couldn't free herself from Greenbull's vine

Again them together are way stronger than the would be separately

Same way kid and law separately are fodder to big mom individually but together they stand a way better chance

Nope, CC is a problem, I've always respected his fruit.

He knocked Luffy, Smoker out before too.

In specific situations he could be a big problem, that happened to be one of em. Nothing unpredictable or odd about CC using widespread gas to save the trashsmokes.
Thing is CC is a clown always portrayed like a clown while Katakuri was treated like a mini Aizen in WCI arc with his Future Sight

You also believe a clown with hax DF like Foxy can embarass someone like Kizaru?

ZenZu

Because Momo wouldn’t let her fight back
Tbf if even a freebie adcoc cheapshot could do exactly 0 damage to Greenbull, there is absolutely nothing Yamato could even do against the dude. That's her entire arsenal outside of freeze tech. Like he would beat her by just standing there with both hands tied behind his back, she'd die of exhaustion before being able to put him down.

Thing is CC is a clown always portrayed like a clown while Katakuri was treated like a mini Aizen in WCI arc with his Future Sight

You also believe a clown with hax DF like Foxy can embarass someone like Kizaru?
Foxy's fruit is overrated trash.

Tbf if even a freebie adcoc cheapshot could do exactly 0 damage to Greenbull, there is absolutely nothing Yamato could even do against the dude. That's her entire arsenal outside of freeze tech. Like he would beat her by just standing there with both hands tied behind his back, she'd die of exhaustion before being able to put him down.

Foxy's fruit is overrated trash.
Lmao Ryo literally said “Ouch! That’s some strong Haki” and was rubbing his head, so it clearly hurt him. This was Base Yamato too. Hybrid Yamato should be multiple times stronger on top of having a diet version of Aokiji’s ability (which should be effective against plants)

ZenZu

Lmao Ryo literally said “Ouch! That’s some strong Haki” and was rubbing his head, so it clearly hurt him. This was Base Yamato too. Hybrid Yamato should be multiple times stronger on top of having a diet version of Aokiji’s ability (which should be effective against plants)
Lmaooooo you're not serious

ZenZu

Fight back =/= freed herself
She could just free herself and not interfering but she didn't do it because she can't.

0 damage doesn't result to Yeowww

I forget this guy is really admiral wanker

It basically counters Kizaru's though
Sorry bud CC is just that guy, you're not convincing me otherwise.

Fight back =/= freed herself
She could just free herself and not interfering but she didn't do it because she can't.

0 damage doesn't result to Yeowww

I forget this guy is really admiral wanker

It basically counters Kizaru's though
Either Ryo said ouch because he was actually hurt, or he's a giant pussy like Cracker who can't even handle the tiniest bit of pain. Pick your poison @ZenZu

ZenZu

I"m not serious for quoting the manga verbatim lol?
You're not serious for thinking that attack did anything. It's literally inconsequential in this verse, like a mosquito bite would be more effective quite honestly. People brush off actual attacks that have them dripping pools of blood, Yamato's attack couldn't even leave a scuff mark, heck it was so insignificant Greenbull forgot about her a few secs later.

Either Ryo said ouch because he was actually hurt, or he's a giant pussy like Cracker who can't even handle the tiniest bit of pain. Pick your poison @ZenZu
He said ouch like when a toddler smacks you in the face. It still worth that much atleast.

You're not serious for thinking that attack did anything. It's literally inconsequential in this verse, like a mosquito bite would be more effective quite honestly. People brush off actual attacks that have them dripping pools of blood, Yamato's attack couldn't even leave a scuff mark, heck it was so insignificant Greenbull forgot about her a few secs later.

He said ouch like when a toddler smacks you in the face. It still worth that much atleast.
It was a unnamed attack from base yamato and it got acknowledged by GB. A named attacked from hybrid yamato would be way more powerful.

Lol, you can literally see him going white eyed and clenching his teeth in pain the panel prior. If the attack really was insignificant, it wouldn't have launched his head into the ground. Blood scaling is useless. Kizaru was literally paralyzed by WSG but didn't bleed at all, but was spitting up blood when Nika squeezed him

Pretty sure he just high tailed it out of there after Shanks’s Haki blast. I don’t think he would waste any time picking up the BP remnants
He immediately called for a Marine ship after defeating them both. And obviously a single warship is not gonna help him “solo the Wano alliance”, nor does he need it to travel either since he can just fly with his fruit.

So this heavily implies he called the ship over just to capture the remaining BP.